Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ride it like a race horse....

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:13 PM
  • 7 Replies
So this exact statement almost caused a fight at my wedding reception in Dec. Yes that statement was said to my sister and her husband overheard and got angry. I defused the situation and calmed him down but in all honesty this is the situation and I feel like He's just weird. He took my sister to be in a music video and now that she's in it people that know her say stuff about it ,somewhere in the song ride it like a race horse was said, I never met a married music video girl but here's the first lol and for him to get mad is funny to me, he was all excited, like Oh my wife's in a video, now that people have seen her it's ,don't look at my wife like that. The guy needs to get a grip, he should've thought about it before encouraging her to do something he can't live with. Or am I just mean? Idk kinda seems silly to me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
-42-
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:15 PM
I wouldn't be able to stop myself from neighing every time I was anywhere near her.

Because I am mature like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sasha-
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:18 PM

I knew a couple that the hubby was pushing for a open relationship, he finally talked the wife into it,  they met a couple they both had sex the hubby hated it the wife ended up loving it.  Now they are divorced.  I always thought they should of thought it thru better as well.

brittney28
by Brittney on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Link to music video?
2love
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Lmao I don't know what he expects! And the dh friends don't make it any better, they were joking about hiring her for the bachelor party, I was like uh no way, if so my dh cannot be there lol her husband gets so offended.

Quoting -42-:

I wouldn't be able to stop myself from neighing every time I was anywhere near her.

Because I am mature like that.
2love
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Is it terrible that this made me laugh?!? That's terrible!

Quoting Sasha-:

I knew a couple that the hubby was pushing for a open relationship, he finally talked the wife into it,  they met a couple they both had sex the hubby hated it the wife ended up loving it.  Now they are divorced.  I always thought they should of thought it thru better as well.

Sasha-
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I think its kinda funny as well, the hubby realized he didnt want sex with anyone else the wife realized she loved it.  They both had the opposite reaction.  The wife didnt want to stop the hubby did they couldnt get past it so they split.  Kinda sad but again when you play with fire you might get burned.

2love
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:29 PM
http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2012/10/t-i-ball-feat-lil-wayne-music-video/

The girl in the pink shorts, she's by a stop sign and in the skate scene, I know I saw her at 2 min something lol I only watched it because she kept telling me she was in it but I didn't tell her that I think it's not something to be proud of, especially since she's married.

Quoting brittney28:

Link to music video?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured