Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Army wives the tv show wtf

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:24 PM
  • 16 Replies
So I googled will there be a season 7 of army wives and the first page that popped up I clicked on there were no spoiler alerts or anything well the page opens and it says "army wives has been renewed for a season 7 in 2013 the season opens with ******* dying and ****** will only be in a couple episodes and there will be 3 new army wives" i just threw my fucking phone across the room mother fucker....!!!! I DONT KNOW IF ILL EVEN WATCH IT. Whatever happened to spoiler alerts and this was an actu lifetime website
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TariMeccico
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Yes it starts in march.

mom_dl6
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Don't watch it ...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Link?

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Lol I figured that out I was just mad about the spoilers without a spoiler alert and Ive always loved the show but dont know if Ill even watch it now that I know what I know

Quoting TariMeccico:

Yes it starts in march.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Im mobile so cant get a link just google it but why would you want to know what happens if you watch the show.

Quoting Anonymous:

Link?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TariMeccico
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Lol I am going to give it a shot. Not sure how much more I can watch though I'm not liking the major changes with some of the cast lol.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Lol I figured that out I was just mad about the spoilers without a spoiler alert and Ive always loved the show but dont know if Ill even watch it now that I know what I know

Quoting TariMeccico:

Yes it starts in march.

Isaacsmom913
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:30 PM

I dont know if I will wathch this go.  Not because of spoilers but because it has gotten away from what once made it so good.  Im a former Navy wife, hubby now a civillian, so I could relate to the relationships...but now not so much....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Because sometimes I just like reading spoilers.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Im mobile so cant get a link just google it but why would you want to know what happens if you watch the show.

Quoting Anonymous:

Link?

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Yeah same here

Quoting TariMeccico:

Lol I am going to give it a shot. Not sure how much more I can watch though I'm not liking the major changes with some of the cast lol.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Quoting TariMeccico:

Yes it starts in march.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Google who dies in season 7 of army wives if you want. Or just google season 7 army wives spoilers Im sure one of those will work

Quoting Anonymous:

Because sometimes I just like reading spoilers.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Quoting Anonymous:

Link?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured