Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Please help!! Could I be pregnant?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

I was on this birth control, Seasonique. I did a 3 month cycle, had my period, everything was fine. Now, I have just finished my second month over  weeks ago and have not yet gotten my period. I have a heavy feeling in my stomach and when I sit, it is hard to suck in. I feel very bloated. Throughout the day, mostly at night, I will have cramps where period cramps would be, but they are not as bad as period cramps and they go away after abou 10 to 20 minuutes.

I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday. I am so nervous of the news. What do you ladies think??

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:05 AM
2 moms liked this
Pee on the mouse and I will let you know.:). I honestly have no clue, so bump!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:06 AM
BC pills make you gain weight and can throw off your period. Did you not read up on the pill your taking?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:06 AM

I am going to go out on a limb here and ask if you've bothered taking a pregnancy test? I guess you will find out Tuesday if you are. Please update once you find out!! GOOD LUCK!!

goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Aw ffs are we dr's here? Go pee on a stick or go to your dr.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Yes, I did during the week of the sugar pills when I was supposed to be having my perios and it came out negative, but I am still wondering.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am going to go out on a limb here and ask if you've bothered taking a pregnancy test? I guess you will find out Tuesday if you are. Please update once you find out!! GOOD LUCK!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Rapid result tests...invented for a reason
LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:08 AM
I have no idea...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Yes, I did, but if you would read the post again, it clearly says that I completed the first cycle of pills with no problems.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

BC pills make you gain weight and can throw off your period. Did you not read up on the pill your taking?

BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Ok. I did read the whole thing. Why is it that just because you feel like your body is being funky that you might be pregnant? Do you know the likelihood of being pregnant on birth control? Do you know they sell these nifty little sticks you piss on and they can tell you if your pregnant or not?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, I did, but if you would read the post again, it clearly says that I completed the first cycle of pills with no problems.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:14 AM
I would take a pregnancy test , and see.

Good luck !
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)