Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This really Pisses me off!!!!! *EDIT*

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:32 AM
  • 118 Replies
2 moms liked this
I've read so many times on here already about moms giving up their baby's, or not having them. Why?? They say because they have no one to count on. They have no family, they have no support. Why is it that some woman can't raise a child with out depending on family? One even said because she didnt want to wake up her baby to husband to work... really??? It really makes me mad. YOUR family didn't get you pregnant!!!!! There are day cares, woman that babysit from home, different programs. There ARE options!!!! Stop feeling sorry for yourself. I don't get why moms give up so fast on being mothers, because times get hard. Grow a vagina and deal with it!!!! Granted if it is a RAPE victim, I can understand that, but if you get pregnant out of stupidity.. Really, you are going to complain?
^EDIT* I'm not saying some woman don't do it for a good reason, but it's sad to see him many wan get pregnant out of stupidity and then cry about it. I know there are certain situations, and yes every woman is different, but I am basing my post on some stuff I read earlier.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MochaBerry24
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:36 AM

hmmm interesting. 

mcclainprincess
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't think you can really understand a situation until you've been there yourself.
momsince04
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:39 AM
2 moms liked this
I have been there, and that's why I can say its bull. There are too many woman that get knocked up and then cry about not having family to help.

Quoting mcclainprincess:

I don't think you can really understand a situation until you've been there yourself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:39 AM
3 moms liked this
Judgemental much? You do not know everyones circumstances and it doesn't hurt you in any way.
momsince04
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:40 AM
I didn't say it did hurt me, I said it makes me mad

Quoting Anonymous:

Judgemental much? You do not know everyones circumstances and it doesn't hurt you in any way.

Bonita131
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:40 AM

You might want to grow up a bit before you post again, as you give the impression of a teenager who's just been told she can't go to the party.

momsince04
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:41 AM
Lol Thanx :)

Quoting Bonita131:

You might want to grow up a bit before you post again, as you give the impression of a teenager who's just been told she can't go to the party.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:41 AM
2 moms liked this

Yes, I agree. If you play, you should be willing to pay the consequences.

mcclainprincess
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:41 AM
2 moms liked this
Ahhh. I see. You've lived multiple lives where you've walked in the shoes of all these women who feel their only option is to give their baby up?

Quoting momsince04:

I have been there, and that's why I can say its bull. There are too many woman that get knocked up and then cry about not having family to help.

Quoting mcclainprincess:

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:42 AM

It makes you mad because you judge a situation without knowing why something might be the way it is?

Interesting...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN