Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate women who

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Support a man cheating on their wife. Does it feel good to know you are sleeping with some "family man?" I think a man who cheats on his wife with some tramp is low. And the woman he is cheating with, if she knows he is married, is the ultimate form of low. It is worse when they try to justify it by calling the wife every name in the book like she deserves to be deceived. Like those kids deserve to have their lives eventually come crashing down. Have you no shame? Have you any dignity? Are you not good enough for that man to get a divorce and commit to you? No, I didn't think so. 

Life is hard wouldn't it be amazing if us women did what we could to support each other instead of tearing each other down?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:12 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:46 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

You are exactly right. Once a dog always a dog. One day karma is going to bite him in the ass.

But if u know about her why would u hurt her just to have sex with him. I mean think about it would you want to be done this away? Would u want to be with a man that you think and believes loves you but is having sex with another woman?

I am not saying it is all your fault but it is partly your fault bc you know about her and how bad this could hurt her but yet you still have sex with him? Why? U have to care unless u have no heart.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:56 AM
Why don't you just " never exclusively date" someone who's not married rather than helping a married man cheat on his "wife"!

Quoting Anonymous:

I have no real excuse.

He brought up leaving his wife for me once but I told him not to bother since I'll never exclusively date him.

I mean, he's cheating on a woman he 'loves', who's to say he won't do the same to me?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm with a married man but I don't want him to leave his wife for me.

Why are you with him then? What are you getting out of having sex with a married man when there are tons of single men in this world??

Is it the thrill of being able to get a married man to have sex with u instead of his wife?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:58 AM
I don't know her. Never even seen a picture of her. For all I know he could be lying to me about being married but that doesn't make sense.

Yeah I feel bad. It actually took him almost a year to get me to bed and I don't see this lasting much longer.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

You are exactly right. Once a dog always a dog. One day karma is going to bite him in the ass.

But if u know about her why would u hurt her just to have sex with him. I mean think about it would you want to be done this away? Would u want to be with a man that you think and believes loves you but is having sex with another woman?

I am not saying it is all your fault but it is partly your fault bc you know about her and how bad this could hurt her but yet you still have sex with him? Why? U have to care unless u have no heart.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:00 AM
I have my reasons but don't know how to really put them into words.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why don't you just " never exclusively date" someone who's not married rather than helping a married man cheat on his "wife"!

Quoting Anonymous:

I have no real excuse.

He brought up leaving his wife for me once but I told him not to bother since I'll never exclusively date him.

I mean, he's cheating on a woman he 'loves', who's to say he won't do the same to me?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Why are you with him then? What are you getting out of having sex with a married man when there are tons of single men in this world??

Is it the thrill of being able to get a married man to have sex with u instead of his wife?

AA2.0
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:08 AM
I actually can appreciate your honesty on this topic. You are under no illusions regarding your relationship. I can at least respect you for that much, even though I don't necessarily agree with your relationship. (Which doesn't matter anyway since its yours and not mine.)

Quoting Anonymous:

I have no real excuse.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:13 AM
1 mom liked this

A marriage license is not an owner's cerificate.  We don't own another persons body even when they give us their heart.  I personally have never felt the need to put any restrictions on my husband and told him he could sleep ( have sex ) with anyone he chose with no repercussions and the first few months he thought that was great but the novelty worn thin quickly and he realized I was the one he wanted to be with and not others.  He could still go do whatever he whats but he chooses not to, not because I tell him not to or threaten him with divorce or worse.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:20 AM

My husband cheated and left it was heartbreaking. He's not even with the woman he cheated with, but I do know she's in a new relationship. I'm struggling with raising my daughter alone ( he has visitation), don't get me wrong I blame him, but I also don't understand how these women know these men have kids and still lay down with these disgusting cheating bastards. We tried counseling and he was running to her for sex, I read some e-mails and she was planning her whole life with him. Now he's screwing a woman with 3 kids and being a loser. He wanted out and used her telling him it was ok what he was doing and he dropped her ass at the side of the road also.

your_angel
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:23 AM
So you've been cheated on plenty? I'm sorry

Quoting Anonymous:

Sucky wives get cheated on. Happy people don't cheat.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frzmamaof4
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:23 AM
Cheaters in general disgust me!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:25 AM

If that is what you like then I say do it. I told my SO that I don't care to get married EVER because I believe not all humans are not meant to be tied down to one single person. He can choose to stay with me and be faithful or he can choose to walk away and go on adventures. He is a grown man who has had plenty of time to sleep with other women and "know" what he wants, once you make the ultimate commitment of marriage then you should honor that, if you don't think you can you should not get married in the first place. That is just my stand on it, to each their own. Some people just prefer to swing, some like the thrill of new people and still stay together. Not anything I would choose but if it is for you, then it is for you. I still stand by the fact that I hate a cheater in any form. At least you knew what was going on and supported it oddly enough. 

Quoting Anonymous:

A marriage license is not an owner's cerificate.  We don't own another persons body even when they give us their heart.  I personally have never felt the need to put any restrictions on my husband and told him he could sleep ( have sex ) with anyone he chose with no repercussions and the first few months he thought that was great but the novelty worn thin quickly and he realized I was the one he wanted to be with and not others.  He could still go do whatever he whats but he chooses not to, not because I tell him not to or threaten him with divorce or worse.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN