Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate women who

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Support a man cheating on their wife. Does it feel good to know you are sleeping with some "family man?" I think a man who cheats on his wife with some tramp is low. And the woman he is cheating with, if she knows he is married, is the ultimate form of low. It is worse when they try to justify it by calling the wife every name in the book like she deserves to be deceived. Like those kids deserve to have their lives eventually come crashing down. Have you no shame? Have you any dignity? Are you not good enough for that man to get a divorce and commit to you? No, I didn't think so. 

Life is hard wouldn't it be amazing if us women did what we could to support each other instead of tearing each other down?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:12 AM
Replies (31-40):
LiliM
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:32 AM

I don't understand cheating.  I have been cheated on, and I would NEVER hurt someone the way that I was hurt. What an asshole to do so.

However, I think sometimes that cheating sneaks up on people.  I have seen both men and women fall into affairs that they had no intention of having.  People are not cautious enough about boundaries, IMHO.

If you feel you must cheat, it's time to either head to therapy, or end your current relationship.  I have been honest with everyone I've ever been with - if you feel compelled to fuck others, tell me, and we're done.  I'll call it quits with no problem.

The one person who cheated on me - I knew shit was going on, but it took a while to catch him.  I dunno why he wanted to fuck around and put up with the shit on my end about what he was doing, and on her end about why he wouldn't leave me.

I have no real sympathy for cheaters.  Generally, they're too lazy to tell their current partner they're not happy about something.  So it's easier to fuck outside of marriage.

justme91755
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:33 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

If that is what you like then I say do it. I told my SO that I don't care to get married EVER because I believe not all humans are not meant to be tied down to one single person. He can choose to stay with me and be faithful or he can choose to walk away and go on adventures. He is a grown man who has had plenty of time to sleep with other women and "know" what he wants, once you make the ultimate commitment of marriage then you should honor that, if you don't think you can you should not get married in the first place. That is just my stand on it, to each their own. Some people just prefer to swing, some like the thrill of new people and still stay together. Not anything I would choose but if it is for you, then it is for you. I still stand by the fact that I hate a cheater in any form. At least you knew what was going on and supported it oddly enough. 

Quoting Anonymous:

A marriage license is not an owner's cerificate.  We don't own another persons body even when they give us their heart.  I personally have never felt the need to put any restrictions on my husband and told him he could sleep ( have sex ) with anyone he chose with no repercussions and the first few months he thought that was great but the novelty worn thin quickly and he realized I was the one he wanted to be with and not others.  He could still go do whatever he whats but he chooses not to, not because I tell him not to or threaten him with divorce or worse.

I think it is some peoples nature to try and get away with something, to break the rules and therefore they "cheat" because  they want the thrill of doing something illegal or wrong.  If you take that component out of the equation then the thrill of the "cheating" is gone too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:42 AM

That or he might just see it as a free pass. Either or. It's not really cheating if you condone it.

Quoting justme91755:

Quoting Anonymous:

If that is what you like then I say do it. I told my SO that I don't care to get married EVER because I believe not all humans are not meant to be tied down to one single person. He can choose to stay with me and be faithful or he can choose to walk away and go on adventures. He is a grown man who has had plenty of time to sleep with other women and "know" what he wants, once you make the ultimate commitment of marriage then you should honor that, if you don't think you can you should not get married in the first place. That is just my stand on it, to each their own. Some people just prefer to swing, some like the thrill of new people and still stay together. Not anything I would choose but if it is for you, then it is for you. I still stand by the fact that I hate a cheater in any form. At least you knew what was going on and supported it oddly enough. 

Quoting Anonymous:

A marriage license is not an owner's cerificate.  We don't own another persons body even when they give us their heart.  I personally have never felt the need to put any restrictions on my husband and told him he could sleep ( have sex ) with anyone he chose with no repercussions and the first few months he thought that was great but the novelty worn thin quickly and he realized I was the one he wanted to be with and not others.  He could still go do whatever he whats but he chooses not to, not because I tell him not to or threaten him with divorce or worse.

I think it is some peoples nature to try and get away with something, to break the rules and therefore they "cheat" because  they want the thrill of doing something illegal or wrong.  If you take that component out of the equation then the thrill of the "cheating" is gone too.

haunted.mommy
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:51 AM
1 mom liked this

You're still a home wrecking slut.  Get your own fucking man!

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. Not gonna sit here and make excuses for him. Or me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you think that makes it ok?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm with a married man but I don't want him to leave his wife for me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:19 AM
Regardless of what I say you will still feel the same.

Quoting haunted.mommy:

You're still a home wrecking slut.  Get your own fucking man!

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. Not gonna sit here and make excuses for him. Or me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you think that makes it ok?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:23 AM
just want sex, no commitment. no strings. he is going to cheat might as well be me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Why are you with him then? What are you getting out of having sex with a married man when there are tons of single men in this world??

Is it the thrill of being able to get a married man to have sex with u instead of his wife?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Thank you.

Nobody knows about this and I intend to keep it that way.

To be honest I don't believe in monogamous relationships but I have never been the other woman. It's not something I'm proud of but at least I can own up to it.

Quoting AA2.0:

I actually can appreciate your honesty on this topic. You are under no illusions regarding your relationship. I can at least respect you for that much, even though I don't necessarily agree with your relationship. (Which doesn't matter anyway since its yours and not mine.)

Quoting Anonymous:

I have no real excuse.

He brought up leaving his wife for me once but I told him not to bother since I'll never exclusively date him.

I mean, he's cheating on a woman he 'loves', who's to say he won't do the same to me?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Why are you with him then? What are you getting out of having sex with a married man when there are tons of single men in this world??

Is it the thrill of being able to get a married man to have sex with u instead of his wife?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:27 AM
I guess that's a good way of putting it lol.

I noticed most single guys also get possessive even in an open relationship.

Quoting Anonymous:

just want sex, no commitment. no strings. he is going to cheat might as well be me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

haunted.mommy
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:58 AM

What goes around comes around.  You are nothing but a home wrecker with no shame what so ever.  One day you could be the wife and end up cheated on and I for one will not feel sorry for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:00 AM
I never wanted a married man to leave his wife for me. I like married men. No commitments and the sex is usually better than single men.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)