Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sandy Cheeks...Monsanto?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

Saw this on tv and my first thought was that Sandy was the original Monsanto scientist!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MammaPaparazza
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Huh ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhaney03
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:39 AM

LOL!

I Just did a college research project that ended up taking me through the unholy legal ground that is monsanto. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:40 AM
O.o Monsanto needs to die.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Monsanto is one of the worst things to happen to our planet!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:47 AM
She genetically modified a soy bean to be huge. Same thing Monsanto does. The problem is that ALL research shows that GMO's cause cancer. But Monsanto head honchos refuse to label their "goods" because people will avoid it. And by now so much of what we eat is contaminated by their seeds and pesticides. It's really fucked up.

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Huh ?
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:51 AM

It is so fucked up.  It makes me angry whenever I think about it. Grrrr!  Thanks a lot =0)

Quoting Anonymous:

She genetically modified a soy bean to be huge. Same thing Monsanto does. The problem is that ALL research shows that GMO's cause cancer. But Monsanto head honchos refuse to label their "goods" because people will avoid it. And by now so much of what we eat is contaminated by their seeds and pesticides. It's really fucked up.

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Huh ?

With light and love

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:51 AM
It's crazy how they can get away with not labeling that garbage. Too few people know enough about it to be outraged and demand change.

Quoting mhaney03:

LOL!

I Just did a college research project that ended up taking me through the unholy legal ground that is monsanto. 

MammaPaparazza
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Oh yeah I watched a doc on Netflix about that

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Huh ?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:53 AM
I really want to learn more about growing my own food, I'm just afraid the seeds I get will already be tainted. Sigh

Quoting Lunarprancer:

It is so fucked up.  It makes me angry whenever I think about it. Grrrr!  Thanks a lot =0)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Huh ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:53 AM
all research does not show GMO's cause cancer. GMO's have prevented 100's of millions of people from starving to death. You eat something genetically modified probably every single day. So please stop with the fear mongering.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Huh ?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)