Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I've often wondered if ending it all was the answer I'm looking for

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

My life is a mess. We are homeless, my relationship is hanging on by a thread, I don't have a job,  I'm a bad mother, my bf dislikes me, my aunt (whom we are currently staying with) dislikes me, and everyone else around me dislikes me. I don't have any friends and never have. I have battled major depression, PPD, anxiety, I am extremely disorganized, and my memory is awful. All of my problems have been affecting everyones lives around me and as of late, everyone is just sick of me. I'm getting yelled at, talked down to, asked if I'm stupid or retarted, and made to feel as if I'm the cause of everyones issues. I just don't know what to do anymore. I've often wondered if leaving it all behind would make things easier for them.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Kellyjude1
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:20 PM

hugs  I am so sorry for what you are going through.  Please reach out and seek help so that you can feel better about yourself.  Don't allow anyone to treat you that way, you deserve more and better.  You need to let your feelings out not keep them bottled up inside of you. Talk to a counselor or a professional who can help you work through this emotional time in your life.  The ones who talk down to you are the ones with the problem. Continue to reach out and seek help, not only for yourself but for your child/children.  We are all here for you...Please know you can do this, you are strong, and given some time with help things will get better...

illinoismommy83
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:24 PM

The world would not be a better place without you. Your child needs you and your child desperately loves you. No matter how bad things are there is always hope. 

Tomorrow is a new day. If you want to PM me I can help you find a local organization to help you get back on your feet. Get on a waiting list for emergency housing so you can move out of your aunts house. If your boyfriend leaves you, oh well, life will go on. You DESERVE a man who cherishes you and if he doesn't cherish you then maybe he is not the one. 

Please, don't give up hope. Ask for help. Speak to local charities and find help. Have someone help you get back on your feet so you can make a good life for your child. Your child needs you, even if everyone else in your life is negative. Please don't lose all hope.

Junesmommy18
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:26 PM

im sorry

cjsix
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:34 PM

huggingHugs Momma! The Momma's(the first three responses) are giving some wonderful advice and info please except it. You ARE WORTH Everything! To your child/children you ARe their WORLD! They would be lost and heartbroken without you. I don't know who you are as you posted anon but,I would be saddened too to know you were no longer here. God LOVES you and you are His Child. There are places that can help you get on your feet,please let illinoismommy,help you find some.

vixen42
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:37 PM

you owe it to yourself and your kids to try and get your life together

428pm
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:37 PM

I used to think like that, then one day I googled what happens to children of parents who suicide, they have a whopping 75% more likelyhood of killing themselves as teens and young adults then the rest of their peers and decided those weren't good odds.  

I went to see my family doctor.

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Your kids will be forever affected by your suicide. Kids who have a parent commit suicide are a lot more likley to commit suicide themselves.

I lost my best friend to suicide and I have never ever gotten over it.

PM me if you want someone to talk to. I will talk to you via PM, phone or text as long as you need.

Or call a suicide prevention hotline and talk to a professional

Life in a Pagan Family (my blog)
http://lifeinapaganfamily.blog.com/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)