Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need OUT!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

I have been with the bf 8 years and we have 2 kids together. He always been a drunk and an ass 24/7. He has a lot of issues but me being the dumb ass I am stood there and let him try to work out his problems. I have lost myself and I am tried of not being able to live life. I want out. I am done putting myself last in his pritty party. I get tired of hearing how horrible I am. I am no way perfect but DAMN I did stay by you when no one else would. I am so done hearing how he wants me gone and then the next morning oh I didnt meant that. Yes you did bc a drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts. It has been going on years and years now. I have lost everything in my life and I am not losing no more. How does a person get out of something like this with very little money and no family or friends?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
evelynolivesmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Who makes the money? Are you finacially dependant on him? Can you kick him out?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:05 PM

We both work but he makes a lot more money than I do. He wont leave I tried to kick him out. I have tried leaving he and he physically wont let me.

LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:06 PM
So instead making a post about it, do what you know everyone here will tell you to do. Kick his ass out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:06 PM
So he works, but he is in the house all the time, never leaves?

Quoting Anonymous:

We both work but he makes a lot more money than I do. He wont leave I tried to kick him out. I have tried leaving he and he physically wont let me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:07 PM

again he will not leave

Quoting LoveMyLos:

So instead making a post about it, do what you know everyone here will tell you to do. Kick his ass out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Pretty much he is constantly here. I have just spend 24/7 for 4 weeks straight him laid up in the damn bed

Quoting LoveMyLos:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:11 PM
While he's at work, pack up all his things, leave them on the porch, and change the locks.

Quoting Anonymous:

again he will not leave

Quoting LoveMyLos:

LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:11 PM
I doubt he has not once left the house in four weeks. But whatever. Heres an idea, call the police, tell them you want to leave but your drunk ass abusive bf wont let you. Boom! Youre free.

Quoting Anonymous:

Pretty much he is constantly here. I have just spend 24/7 for 4 weeks straight him laid up in the damn bed

Quoting LoveMyLos:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:13 PM

No I guaranteed he hasnt left this house and you know what the police told me the last time I called that I need to settle this family court. SO BOOM there im not free. DO you have any other ideas

Quoting LoveMyLos:

I doubt he has not once left the house in four weeks. But whatever. Heres an idea, call the police, tell them you want to leave but your drunk ass abusive bf wont let you. Boom! Youre free.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LoveMyLos:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Tell him your not in love with him anymore.  There is someone else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN