Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its effed up

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
How the one you love can say things and it just tears your walls down. Then get you wrapped around their fingers again just to do it again...
That is all... just my heart broken vent
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
roosmommy101212
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this
aww, you poor thing. ya know, your man is supposed to support you, and make you happy not tear you down. hopefully he realizes what a sweet beautiful woman you are and that you deserve to be treated like a queen. i settled for less once too, and i can tell you that i won't let it happen again. my man is everything i could ever want for our son and i. good luck momma! just hang in there, lady. if ya need to talk just let it out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wilesmomma
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:21 PM

what's truly effed up is that you apparently keep allowing yourself to be ensnared in a trap he repeatedly lays.  you kinda know what you're going to get by now, if you choose to remain in the relationship with that knowledge then you get what you asked for.

Junesmommy18
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:22 PM

If you don't leave. You allow it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:23 PM
I don't know if he even realizes what he is doing... that's the kicker. Maybe I'm too sensitive. But when he says or does things i just, to be a bit over dramatic, feel my heart fall and shatter....
PerfectVirgo
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:24 PM
I agree. Your man should help build you up, not tear you down. I'm sorry sweetie. :(

Quoting roosmommy101212:

aww, you poor thing. ya know, your man is supposed to support you, and make you happy not tear you down. hopefully he realizes what a sweet beautiful woman you are and that you deserve to be treated like a queen. i settled for less once too, and i can tell you that i won't let it happen again. my man is everything i could ever want for our son and i. good luck momma! just hang in there, lady. if ya need to talk just let it out
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
roosmommy101212
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:31 PM
have you tried talking to him about it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Kinda.... i try and he will explain things. He has a sharp tongue and don't know how to contain it

Quoting roosmommy101212:

roosmommy101212
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:04 PM
so what i've noticed with my SO is he gets really defensive if i question him or if i'm giving any constructive critique. so what i do first is i point out something he did well first, and i point out areas of improvement for myself in a really calm, & safe manner. this allows him to feel open with me. then i ask him how he's been feeling lately or what's on his mind. if there's anything he feels conflicted about, i explain that we're a team and we figure out a way to solve said conflict. then and only then do i mention what's on my mind. it keeps us from fighting. we also are very careful not to talk over one another. anywho that's how we work things out. try it, it might work for you too :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Kinda.... i try and he will explain things. He has a sharp tongue and don't know how to contain it

Quoting roosmommy101212:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured