Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my confession- im hating working while pregnant.

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:13 PM
  • 3 Replies
I'm just in a bad mood today but it has been building. This is my 3rd pregnancy and my first time working while pregnant. Being pregnant and working has never looked appealing to me but I need this job.
Right now I feel like crap, I'm calling my cnm when I get off work to tell her I feel off. Kind of dizzy super thirsty. I drank a gallon of oj in a day and a half and have been chugging water.
My introversion is kicking in big time, which is hard since I work with people.
All I want to do is be at home cleaning and organizing, nesting on steroids.
I'm only half way :(

I don't know how waitresses do it while pregnant. I have so much more respect for working pregnant women lol.
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I hated it too. I was so sick throughout my pregnancy. It was horrible.

It didn't help that I had a boss who was a total fuckhead and got mad if I felt sick and needed to run to the restroom. Or if I had to pee more due to my son kicking my bladder. So glad I quit that job lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:19 PM
I worked until I was 5 or 6 months pregnant. By that point I was over it and decided to stay home lol
Diatech12
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Quoting carterscutie85:

I hated it too. I was so sick throughout my pregnancy. It was horrible.

It didn't help that I had a boss who was a total fuckhead and got mad if I felt sick and needed to run to the restroom. Or if I had to pee more due to my son kicking my bladder. So glad I quit that job lol.

What is really hard for me is I work in peoples homes so its weird using their bathrooms. Some places I won't use it so I have to remember not to drink as much even though I'm so thirsty.
Plus I need this job since I carry the insurance.
I'm techically not even supposed to eat while in their homes although most don't mind.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN