Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you feel video games are the reason people go out on these shooting sprees? 

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Replies (11-12):
Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Insane people with weapons = insane things happen.

I used to play GTA and you don't see me banging hookers and then bashing their heads in to get my money back :P not all video games are violent ether. I don't think I'm a square like figure falling trying to make lines disappear. Nor will going down a pipe take me to an other world where I can collect coins.

I can also drop someone or something from significant distance with an M16 or M4 (prefer the M4 it's cuter!). Doesn't mean I go out and do so. Nor do I turn my weapon anywhere other than downrange. There's about 15 fuckers to my left and right... I could eliminate them all in seconds since i have about 20 rounds on me I'll probably get tackled but eh... It happens. Do I do it? No. Because IM NOT INSANE. (my mother had me tested ;) and kudos to you who know where that's from!) and I've been thoroughly investigated and looked into before they let me touch an M4!

An other example. Basic training. The most hated people in the world are there, the fuck you overs and horrible drill sgts. One day they hand me a granade and trust me to throw it over a wall. And not close by to the little shelter the rest of my buddies are hiding and I probably can't wait to get away from. If you really think about it... Anyone can get away with it. And what can they really do? They'll be dead or permanently hurt, I'll go to court fake being crazy and not even go to jail. And you know that's the way shit goes down in this country. The anti war mommies will be like "the military doesn't screen people well! Don't provide psichological attention to those in need!" this will turn into a field day and the world will forget I childishly tossed a granade at my buddies to see if I could get away with it.(this was my greatest fear that day by the way... That someone would do that. We have insane people in the army!)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:02 PM
No. My husband and I are both gamers, and both play some pretty violent games. We still know right from wrong. Video games have nothing to do with it.
Photobucket
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN