Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Psychotic Mother In Law

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
My mother in law, who we do not have contact with and haven't for 5 months now is psychotic.

My husbands ex maintains or I should say has up until recently, maintained contact with mother in law.

MIL told my stepdaughter that her and her mom are moving to MIL's city - they are not, bm CANNOT! She has physical disabilities that limit her abilities greatly. She cannot even drive. She has to stay where she is, because of the family support she has. MIL has gone as far as to set apartment viewings for BM and then scream at her when BM said no!

MIL also told my SD that mommy and daddy are going to get married. This little girl is 5 years old! MIL is fucking up her head

She told SD the bm's boyfriend is only with her, because I won't let daddy and mommy be together

She offered my husband money for a divorce - mind you we are still newly weds - we are extremely happy!

She told SD that bm's boyfriend doesn't love mommy

That my son is bad, and if SD likes him, SD will be bad too - ( she doesn't even know my child)

Bm has finally decided to cut MIL out

We, ( parents and step parents ) are nervous about the damage she has already caused in SD's relationships with all of us, and my child - as well as dh's paternal family

Ugh - I cannot stand this woman. So happy BM finally saw the light
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)