Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Abstinence.

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:45 PM
  • 42 Replies
7 moms liked this
Three couples went in to see the minister to see how to become members of his church. The minister said that they would have to go without sex for two weeks and then come back and tell him how it went. The first couple was retired, the second couple was middle-aged and the final couple was newlywed. Two weeks went by, and the couples returned to the minister. The retired couple said it was no problem at all. The middle-aged couple said it was tough for the first week,but after that, it was no problem. The newlyweds said it was fine until she dropped the can of paint. "Can of PAINT!" exclaimed the minister. "Yeah," said the newlywed man. "She dropped the can and when she bent over to pick it up I had to have her right there and then. Lust took over." The minister just shook his head and said that they were not welcome in the church. "That's okay," said the man. "We're not welcome in Home Depot either."

Ok ok its not the best joke ever but hey I wanted to share with you guys so we can all have a little laugh. If you have any jokes please add them and lets have a good Sunday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:55 PM
3 moms liked this
Here's another----
An idiot decided to start a chicken farm, so he bought a hundred chickens to start. A month later,he returned to the dealer for another hundred chickens because all of the first lot had died. A month later he was back at the dealers for another hundred chickens for the second lot had also died. "But I think I know where I'm going wrong," said the idiot. "I think I am planting them too deep."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Patient:: Doctor, I have a serious problem; I can never remember what I just said. Doctor:: When did u 1st notice this problem? Patient:: What problem?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Come on people nobody likes jokes?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tossed
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Thank you for the laughs.

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:03 PM
You're welcome :)

Quoting tossed:

Thank you for the laughs.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armstrong7984
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:06 PM
5 moms liked this

HAHA

two weasels went into a bar, they were both getting pretty drunk when one looked at the other and said " I slept with your mom last night", and they other one said  "okay dad, time for us to go.." LOL

pittiesmom
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:06 PM
3 moms liked this
A man walking past an insane asylum heard the patients inside yelling 13 13 13! Growing curious he decides to peek through a hole in the wall to see what they are yelling about. As he draws close for a look, a finger pokes him in the eye. All the patients promptly begin to yell 14 14 14!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Lol good one.

Quoting armstrong7984:

HAHA

two weasels went into a bar, they were both getting pretty drunk when one looked at the other and said " I slept with your mom last night", and they other one said  "okay dad, time for us to go.." LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrz.Anaya
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:09 PM
2 moms liked this
One snake asked another snake "are we poisonous?" The snake says "no, why?" The first snake said "whew, good cuz i just bit my tongue" lol. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Curiosity made him blind lol. Ok maybe not blind but its still funny.

Quoting pittiesmom:

A man walking past an insane asylum heard the patients inside yelling 13 13 13! Growing curious he decides to peek through a hole in the wall to see what they are yelling about. As he draws close for a look, a finger pokes him in the eye. All the patients promptly begin to yell 14 14 14!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)