Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need to take a shower because I feel gross

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:17 PM
  • 102 Replies

But, I can't.  :(

The kids overflowed the toilet in the basement at some point this morning. Instead of telling us, they just let it slowly overflow.  We had to use every last towel in the house to clean up the mess.  Now, I have no towel for a shower.  They are ready to go in the dryer now, but that will still be another 50 minutes or so. 

Damn kids. I am going to start shipping them off to foreign countries with no return address.

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:17 PM

ewwww

motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Yikes. I'm glad you got it cleaned up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Drip dry
TrouserMouse
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Me too.  I can't believe that one of them just let it go and didn't say anything. If I knew which one it was...well, they wouldn't be happy.

Quoting motherslove82:

Yikes. I'm glad you got it cleaned up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:19 PM
A towel is a LUXURY, not a REQUIREMENT. Just messing.. but seriously, if you're that stanky, drip dry. :-P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:20 PM

I am about ready to use a t-shirt or something to dry off.  My hair feels greasy. I am used to washing it twice per day.

Quoting Anonymous:

Drip dry

HezekiahsMom07
4 moms liked this
So you're telling me... you used your towels to clean up toilet water on the floor?? And will still be using those towels on your body?? Gross... my OCD would never allow me to do that... ever.

Gotta love kids, lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MammaPaparazza
Shower then use your hair dryer to blow you off :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:21 PM
We had an overflow issue last summer with the toilet upstairs. Found out when it started pouring down the walls in the downstairs bathroom.

I was PISSED !!!!!
TrouserMouse
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Yes, it wasn't poopy or anything...lol.  It was from them using too much toilet paper which makes me think it was the girl one.  Not sure though.  I stuck them on the sanitary cycle with bleach.

Quoting HezekiahsMom07:

So you're telling me... you used your towels to clean up toilet water on the floor?? And will still be using those towels on your body?? Gross... my OCD would never allow me to do that... ever.

Gotta love kids, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)