Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BEST Slowcooker Recipe

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
What is your best/favorite slowcooker recipe?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shortcakes13
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Taco soup... yummy...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CookieMom108
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Salsa chicken is our absolute fave.  I pretty much love anything cooked in my Crock Pot.  Right now I have meatballs and sauce in there.  I use one of my slow cookers probably 5 out of 7 days a week.

jillbailey26
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Crockpot Italian Chicken (click the pic)

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Pot roast with gravy and veggies.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Is there a website you can share with some of your recipes?

Quoting CookieMom108:

Salsa chicken is our absolute fave.  I pretty much love anything cooked in my Crock Pot.  Right now I have meatballs and sauce in there.  I use one of my slow cookers probably 5 out of 7 days a week.

CookieMom108
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Can you pm me?  I do have a blog with most of my slow cooker recipes on there but I don't want to put it on here.  I'll send the link to you in a message though!  

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CookieMom108:

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Would you mind me asking for the link too? I need more crock pot recipes, my husband is a picky eater and I don't have a lot of recipes for the crock pot that he likes. 

Quoting CookieMom108:

Can you pm me?  I do have a blog with most of my slow cooker recipes on there but I don't want to put it on here.  I'll send the link to you in a message though!  

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CookieMom108:

Myshon
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:01 PM

A couple of my favs are cheesy potato and ham and clam chowder. Allrecipes.com is a great site to find new stuff. I love to use my family as guinea pigs but I have to tell them to plz tell me if they don't like something I've tried out so I don't waste my time making something 4-5 times just to find out they didn't like it. 

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:02 PM

My favorite one is very simple. Pulled pork sandwiches. Just put a pork tenderloin in the crock-pot, cover with your favorite BBQ sauce, and let cook for 8 hours, then shred the pork and put it on hamburger buns. 

CookieMom108
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Sure!  I have to log onto my laptop to send , just give me a few minutes.

Quoting CrimsonRose01:

Would you mind me asking for the link too? I need more crock pot recipes, my husband is a picky eater and I don't have a lot of recipes for the crock pot that he likes. 

Quoting CookieMom108:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CookieMom108:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN