Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

rude a** neighbor!

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:47 PM
  • 70 Replies
So i am in my bathroom dying my hair. I open the window because you are supposed to have a well ventilated area right.
Well the neighbor opens her door and is standing there then walks away. About 10 minutes later she comes back out and she looks through my window and goes
"I really appreciate how my house smells now"
I didnt think it was that big of a deal. The woman is a hair stylist and does peoples hair on her back porch all the time. I have never bitched about it.
I just shut the window partially.
Not to mention there dog barks 24/7 and they have never went out and told him to stop. I have two large dogs. I know you cant always keep them from barking but try to be repectful and make them stop at night!
I have been really happy in this neighborhood. Its quiet and peaceful, but that just really pissed me off. She has filled my hair with that smell so many times and he dog keeps me up at nighy and i have never said anything. She must be having a bad day... i just thought it was rude.

Ok vent over lol.
What do your neighbors do?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol screw her. If she didn't like it she was free to shut her door.
Rach7224
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Right! She opened it after mine was open!

Quoting KairisMama:

Lol screw her. If she didn't like it she was free to shut her door.
MomTeacher621
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Don't even get me started! We had a neighbor in our former house who was just unreasonable. He used to get mad when my DS and his best buddy (who lived on the other side of said neighbor) would ride their bikes back and forth ON THE PUBLIC SIDEWALK!  He thought that was HIS property. Apparently his wife NEVER left the house. She would peek out her blinds anytime there was noise outside. She didn't like the kids having fun outdoors.

Think they were old? Uh-uh. Mid 40s to early 50s...no kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:54 PM
I would have left the window open
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

wow I would have been a smart ass and say

"Oh???? what did you do to make it stink?"

LOL NOT your problem

Keara20
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:57 PM
What a bitch. What color did you do? My friend is doing mine cuz I found gray lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this
We live in a duplex and my neighbors drive me absolutely bonkers... They play their music extremely loud (I can hear it on the other side of my house), their kids bang on the wall that separates the unit, during the summer if my kids are playing out back she'll let her kids climb over. I don't always realize right away either, so when I go out to check on mine and see hers, my jaw just drops. Thankfully they are moving in a couple months!
needhope
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:01 PM

I am in an Apartment, the privacy issue sucks wall are thin period lol

Single mom  lesbians

We judge others by their worst actions, but ourselves by our best intentions

Grumpylilpixy
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:02 PM

LMAO! WTF? LOL

Oh heavens. I have had nightmare neighbors before but I moved and it was worth the move.

lalaboosh
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:03 PM
I'm so glad we share a duplex with our landlady AND the garages are in the middle. I hope you get good neighbors soon!

Quoting Anonymous:

We live in a duplex and my neighbors drive me absolutely bonkers... They play their music extremely loud (I can hear it on the other side of my house), their kids bang on the wall that separates the unit, during the summer if my kids are playing out back she'll let her kids climb over. I don't always realize right away either, so when I go out to check on mine and see hers, my jaw just drops. Thankfully they are moving in a couple months!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN