Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

P.A. haters

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Replies (21-30):
MrsCountryMama
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Mmmm snickers
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

How'd you get to be a sommelier? I'd love to learn more about wine. :)

Quoting SommelierMom:

They're not mutually exclusive.

You should Google The Court of Master Sommeliers.  They're who I certified with.

ChloeDolce1
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Ok lets break this down.  #1 who's fault is it they can't get a better job?  Perhaps they should have put more effort in to life planning.  I bet the CEO of exxon went to college and busted his ass and spent alot of money (probably even by loans that almost anyone can get BTW)  to better himself...and worked hard for many years to get his position to deserve his income....you get back what you put in.  You must invest in your own future. If he hadn't done so he too would be working at walmart.

Secondly.....The CEO himself isn't getting anyone's tax $.  The corporation is.  That has nothing to do with said CEO. Without those tax $ huge companies that we NEED like Exxon would go under and e would all be screwed.  Quite frankly Id rather my money go to exxon and make sure we have fuel for our cars, for the trucks that transport good across the country, for emergency vehicles, etc etc...then to the asshole who keeps having kids they can't afford to feed.

Quoting Anonymous:

So do alot of people on PA. They happen to have low-wage jobs and can't get a better one.

By the way...since the CEO goes to work, and gets multi-million dollar bonuses...does he still deserve nine thousand of your tax money? Hmm?

Quoting Dzyre1115:

The CEO at Exxon gets up every morning and goes to work....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Thanks!

Quoting SommelierMom:

Quoting Anonymous:

How'd you get to be a sommelier? I'd love to learn more about wine. :)

Quoting SommelierMom:

They're not mutually exclusive.

You should Google The Court of Master Sommeliers.  They're who I certified with.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Omg, well said.  The idiots in this group have no concept of long term goals, planning, saving, and investing.  Their minds don't process anything beyond welfare and how to get something for nothing.

Quoting ChloeDolce1:

Ok lets break this down.  #1 who's fault is it they can't get a better job?  Perhaps they should have put more effort in to life planning.  I bet the CEO of exxon went to college and busted his ass and spent alot of money (probably even by loans that almost anyone can get BTW)  to better himself...and worked hard for many years to get his position to deserve his income....you get back what you put in.  You must invest in your own future. If he hadn't done so he too would be working at walmart.

Secondly.....The CEO himself isn't getting anyone's tax $.  The corporation is.  That has nothing to do with said CEO. Without those tax $ huge companies that we NEED like Exxon would go under and e would all be screwed.  Quite frankly Id rather my money go to exxon and make sure we have fuel for our cars, for the trucks that transport good across the country, for emergency vehicles, etc etc...then to the asshole who keeps having kids they can't afford to feed.

Quoting Anonymous:

So do alot of people on PA. They happen to have low-wage jobs and can't get a better one.

By the way...since the CEO goes to work, and gets multi-million dollar bonuses...does he still deserve nine thousand of your tax money? Hmm?

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Yep....businesses are kinda important to the economy! You know with jobs,services and such!

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Do you know how many people on PA have college degrees? Do you have any idea how many have loans they can't pay with masters and doctorates only earning them a pidly twelve an hour? You go on thinking the way you do, your ignorance is showing right through.

Quoting ChloeDolce1:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Now I want a chocolate bar, but my pa don't come in until friday.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:40 PM
So a man worked for 15 yrs for a company, the company sells and hes laid off. The only job he can find to support his family is bk or some other minimum wage job, but he's coasting? People need to stop generalizing and assuming all people on PA are not hard workers.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not a PA but if you are on PA, go to school or some shit. If you are on PA working at Burger King just coasting , where do you think you will be 5 years from now?

You wouldn't be hating on the Exxon CEO if you worked your ass off to be the CEO know what I'm saying?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Quoting taramac:

Dumb

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)