Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

P.A. haters

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Replies (31-40):
ChloeDolce1
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Exactly.  If I came on CM an said I was on PA and had 3 kids by 21 with different men and my life is so hard  and boohoo me....that's ok.  But If I say I live in a $2 Million home and have a Gucci diaper bag oh, well I'm a bragging, lying troll trying to make others feel bad.  How my husband and I educate ourselves and work hard through years of schooling and building our careers and then get married and THEn have kids....who the hell do we think we are to dare to plan our futures for our kids!  Crazy concept around here.  So screw Exxon...they don't need any help....we can do without fuel...noooo problem.....but make sure that teen mom with the 9 kids and her 4 "baby daddy" has her snickers and PA.  This world is so fucked up it's not even funny.  People here think I'm stuck up???? I'm sorry but NOTHING screams ENTITLEMENT more than thinking you deserve something for nothing!

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg, well said.  The idiots in this group have no concept of long term goals, planning, saving, and investing.  Their minds don't process anything beyond welfare and how to get something for nothing.

Quoting ChloeDolce1:

Ok lets break this down.  #1 who's fault is it they can't get a better job?  Perhaps they should have put more effort in to life planning.  I bet the CEO of exxon went to college and busted his ass and spent alot of money (probably even by loans that almost anyone can get BTW)  to better himself...and worked hard for many years to get his position to deserve his income....you get back what you put in.  You must invest in your own future. If he hadn't done so he too would be working at walmart.

Secondly.....The CEO himself isn't getting anyone's tax $.  The corporation is.  That has nothing to do with said CEO. Without those tax $ huge companies that we NEED like Exxon would go under and e would all be screwed.  Quite frankly Id rather my money go to exxon and make sure we have fuel for our cars, for the trucks that transport good across the country, for emergency vehicles, etc etc...then to the asshole who keeps having kids they can't afford to feed.

Quoting Anonymous:

So do alot of people on PA. They happen to have low-wage jobs and can't get a better one.

By the way...since the CEO goes to work, and gets multi-million dollar bonuses...does he still deserve nine thousand of your tax money? Hmm?

Quoting Dzyre1115:

The CEO at Exxon gets up every morning and goes to work....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:42 PM
No. I was obviously addressing the people working at Burger King who were just coasting.
You just twisted my words to fit your scenario

Quoting Anonymous:

So a man worked for 15 yrs for a company, the company sells and hes laid off. The only job he can find to support his family is bk or some other minimum wage job, but he's coasting? People need to stop generalizing and assuming all people on PA are not hard workers.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not a PA but if you are on PA, go to school or some shit. If you are on PA working at Burger King just coasting , where do you think you will be 5 years from now?

You wouldn't be hating on the Exxon CEO if you worked your ass off to be the CEO know what I'm saying?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Grumpylilpixy
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:42 PM

There are plenty of politicians in the taxpayers wallet including OBAMA... O.o

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Thank you!  There is intelligent life on this board afterall.  Please stick around and post more.  It's so refreshing to read someone NORMAL! 

HUGS!

Quoting ChloeDolce1:

Exactly.  If I came on CM an said I was on PA and had 3 kids by 21 with different men and my life is so hard  and boohoo me....that's ok.  But If I say I live in a $2 Million home and have a Gucci diaper bag oh, well I'm a bragging, lying troll trying to make others feel bad.  How my husband and I educate ourselves and work hard through years of schooling and building our careers and then get married and THEn have kids....who the hell do we think we are to dare to plan our futures for our kids!  Crazy concept around here.  So screw Exxon...they don't need any help....we can do without fuel...noooo problem.....but make sure that teen mom with the 9 kids and her 4 "baby daddy" has her snickers and PA.  This world is so fucked up it's not even funny.  People here think I'm stuck up???? I'm sorry but NOTHING screams ENTITLEMENT more than thinking you deserve something for nothing!

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg, well said.  The idiots in this group have no concept of long term goals, planning, saving, and investing.  Their minds don't process anything beyond welfare and how to get something for nothing.

Quoting ChloeDolce1:

Ok lets break this down.  #1 who's fault is it they can't get a better job?  Perhaps they should have put more effort in to life planning.  I bet the CEO of exxon went to college and busted his ass and spent alot of money (probably even by loans that almost anyone can get BTW)  to better himself...and worked hard for many years to get his position to deserve his income....you get back what you put in.  You must invest in your own future. If he hadn't done so he too would be working at walmart.

Secondly.....The CEO himself isn't getting anyone's tax $.  The corporation is.  That has nothing to do with said CEO. Without those tax $ huge companies that we NEED like Exxon would go under and e would all be screwed.  Quite frankly Id rather my money go to exxon and make sure we have fuel for our cars, for the trucks that transport good across the country, for emergency vehicles, etc etc...then to the asshole who keeps having kids they can't afford to feed.

Quoting Anonymous:

So do alot of people on PA. They happen to have low-wage jobs and can't get a better one.

By the way...since the CEO goes to work, and gets multi-million dollar bonuses...does he still deserve nine thousand of your tax money? Hmm?

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:47 PM

rather see my money go to producers, contributors of society than a bunch of baby factory losers.... I'll even give a break for a short term hard time.... but years, no way!  don't want to better yourself, yet have children anyhow?  live the loser life you obviously want, the one your loser self can provide...

midnight_storm
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:53 PM
How was it twisting your words? Sorry but I read your sentence as if your in a minimum wage job, your just coasting. If that wasn't how you meant it to come off I apologize for misunderstanding. Maybe I'm just hypersensitive right now. Our town is going under and every proposal that could bring back jobs and improve the economy here get stuck in bureaucratic red tape until the company goes elsewhere.

Quoting Anonymous:

No. I was obviously addressing the people working at Burger King who were just coasting.

Quoting Anonymous:

So a man worked for 15 yrs for a company, the company sells and hes laid off. The only job he can find to support his family is bk or some other minimum wage job, but he's coasting? People need to stop generalizing and assuming all people on PA are not hard workers.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not a PA but if you are on PA, go to school or some shit. If you are on PA working at Burger King just coasting , where do you think you will be 5 years from now?

You wouldn't be hating on the Exxon CEO if you worked your ass off to be the CEO know what I'm saying?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
midnight_storm
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Yes, I deliberately went un anon. I rarely post un anon, but I wanted you to know, if I misunderstood then, my apology is real and that I am a real person.

Quoting midnight_storm:

How was it twisting your words? Sorry but I read your sentence as if your in a minimum wage job, your just coasting. If that wasn't how you meant it to come off I apologize for misunderstanding. Maybe I'm just hypersensitive right now. Our town is going under and every proposal that could bring back jobs and improve the economy here get stuck in bureaucratic red tape until the company goes elsewhere.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Okay read it like "if you're working at Burger King and just costing"
That to me is me addressing people who work a minimum wage job and just coast along

Quoting midnight_storm:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:20 PM

going to work shouldn't be good enough... going to work AND making changes to your life to better yourself is.... why do people accept being losers??  what's worse, they expand their families, start families, knowing they can't provide..... then leach off the system with excuse after excuse... seriously, no excuse to be a lifetime loser!

Quoting heresjohnny:

So do a lot of the people on food stamps. Your argument is invalid.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)