Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

P.A. haters

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Replies (41-50):
heresjohnny
by Emerald Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:26 PM

The same argument could be said about EXXON. They failed, and then needed America to bail them out. The difference is the average low income working family asks for a piddly stipend to help pay for food, while EXXON asked for $21 BILLION.

Quoting Anonymous:

going to work shouldn't be good enough... going to work AND making changes to your life to better yourself is.... why do people accept being losers??  what's worse, they expand their families, start families, knowing they can't provide..... then leach off the system with excuse after excuse... seriously, no excuse to be a lifetime loser!

Quoting heresjohnny:

So do a lot of the people on food stamps. Your argument is invalid.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

The CEO at Exxon gets up every morning and goes to work....

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Quoting heresjohnny:

So do a lot of the people on food stamps. Your argument is invalid.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:29 PM
I want candy
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Quoting heresjohnny:

again, no problem with the short term help, it's lifestyle of loser choices I find offensive. Those who are nothing, contribute nothing other than more losers needing handouts. It sucks to be a loser, but damn left them live the lifestyle they choose and continue to chose!
BethanyJ
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:51 PM

PA haters are completely ridiculous.  It's one thing to say the system needs re-vamping to encourage greater self-sufficiency by providing better access to tools that will lead a family in that direction -- it's quite another to say that ALL PA should be discontinued.  Those people should just stay home, shut up, and never vote.  Sorry to be harsh, but anyone who is that ignorant probably shouldn't be involving themselves in leading the nation. This applies to people who currently hold government office -- because quite a few of them seem to be confused by basic scientific concepts.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:11 PM

And so do people who are on PA.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Let's be real folks..

Many of the people on pa in this group alone are
Single moms who keep having children and majority of the time the kids lack a shared father

Have losers who helped spawn said children

Have low wage jobs

Have a so with a low wage job who sucks at keeping said low wage jobs

Or has a so with a low wage job but stays home

You can deny it all you want but these posts are all you ever see from people on welfare in this group.

So they are doing a piss poor job at saying not everyone on pa is a loser when the fact of the matter is they probably are loser trash anyway

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:19 PM
But time we get a post like this instead of people saying "people on PA are lazy" so thank you for this post
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

obviously not hard enough or they wouldn't need handouts. Again, I get short term but it's not meant to be a lifestyle!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Bout* and I'll add I'm not on PA but I'm sick of everyone whining and complaining about those who are. Get off your high horse and stop judging.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)