Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

P.A. haters

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

obviously not hard enough or they wouldn't need handouts. Again, I get short term but it's not meant to be a lifestyle!

Working hard isn't what gets you money. Working smart. I'm sure there are several people that are on PA and working harder than some people who are well off. I'm not saying that everyone on PA does this, but you can't sit and say that everyone on PA needs to work harder when you don't know if they have 2 jobs and are working 80 hours a week. How can you work harder than that.

crumpy_gat
by No. on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Blah blah blah. Gimme chocolate.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:32 PM
This exactly. I can't count how many women on here who have posted that have they have 2+ children and choose to stay at home. Apparently its perfectly acceptable cm because their SOs bust their asses working and its not their fault they can't find anything better only holding a GED. But they'll get off of it in four years or so when the youngest goes to school. Mom can't work of course because daycare is expensive and even if she could she wouldn't. She doesn't want anyone else raising her children. It doesn't matter that everyone else provides for them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Let's be real folks..

Many of the people on pa in this group alone are

Single moms who keep having children and majority of the time the kids lack a shared father

Have losers who helped spawn said children

Have low wage jobs

Have a so with a low wage job who sucks at keeping said low wage jobs

Or has a so with a low wage job but stays home

You can deny it all you want but these posts are all you ever see from people on welfare in this group.

So they are doing a piss poor job at saying not everyone on pa is a loser when the fact of the matter is they probably are loser trash anyway

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:36 PM

This is sadly so true. Or people that worked hard and built their own businesses but were hit hard by the economy. A friend of my ds's parents just had this happen. They owned a business that they worked in 7 days a week for 12 hours or more a day. The economy hit the business hard and it went under. They both are working 40hrs a week at very low paying jobs and having to get fs for now. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you know how many people on PA have college degrees? Do you have any idea how many have loans they can't pay with masters and doctorates only earning them a pidly twelve an hour? You go on thinking the way you do, your ignorance is showing right through.

Quoting ChloeDolce1:

Ok lets break this down.  #1 who's fault is it they can't get a better job?  Perhaps they should have put more effort in to life planning.  I bet the CEO of exxon went to college and busted his ass and spent alot of money (probably even by loans that almost anyone can get BTW)  to better himself...and worked hard for many years to get his position to deserve his income....you get back what you put in.  You must invest in your own future. If he hadn't done so he too would be working at walmart.

Secondly.....The CEO himself isn't getting anyone's tax $.  The corporation is.  That has nothing to do with said CEO. Without those tax $ huge companies that we NEED like Exxon would go under and e would all be screwed.  Quite frankly Id rather my money go to exxon and make sure we have fuel for our cars, for the trucks that transport good across the country, for emergency vehicles, etc etc...then to the asshole who keeps having kids they can't afford to feed.

Quoting Anonymous:

So do alot of people on PA. They happen to have low-wage jobs and can't get a better one.

By the way...since the CEO goes to work, and gets multi-million dollar bonuses...does he still deserve nine thousand of your tax money? Hmm?

Quoting Dzyre1115:

The CEO at Exxon gets up every morning and goes to work....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Gosh people this OP has the right to post her opinions. Alot of haters on here. Time for some of you to Grow up and stop being so Petty. I agree with her comment about the CEO and how people don't judge the Rich like him for making that much money but can judge the rest of us. Yes the man works but most of us on PA don't intend on being on it for the rest of our lives and number two we all have cravings for a Snickers Bar everyonce in awhile no matter how we pay for it Geeze

kayshalea
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Some people on PA work everyday. Different areas just have different rules. To get cash assistance where I live you have to do volunteer work if you are not in school or working.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

The CEO at Exxon gets up every morning and goes to work....

piesmama09
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:03 PM

I was wondering why anyone would hate Pennsylvania.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:16 PM
It might not be their food stamp card. I've had friends who I took places pay me with food stamps. I would use the card or give them a list of things.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:17 PM

You took that way too seriously. 

Quoting Anonymous:

It might not be their food stamp card. I've had friends who I took places pay me with food stamps. I would use the card or give them a list of things.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hyman
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Wow. This is a sign. Lol. I've wanted a snickers all day. I must go get some.

I'm pregnant by the way and resisting.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)