Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Love My Pets! I would dump the husband over my pets!

Posted by   + Show Post

That's right. If he one day decided he hated pets, I would divorce him. There is no way I am giving up my cats and my pug. Not happening.

If my child were to become sick and the pets were affecting my child, I would have a special area set up for my lovely pets.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Replies (11-20):
tifbrown
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:28 PM

He hates cats but married one? How do you guys manage to get along?

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:28 PM
This confuses me. How can a cat own other cats? And a dog?

When I read the title, I figured you were talking about your humans.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:29 PM

I am jealous

Quoting Grandma.grandma:

I love my pug i would never get rid of him. Im getting a Sphynx in a few weeks and i cant wait.

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:30 PM

cat hordering is abusive to the cats. So no I actually care about cats, Im more ASPCA

Quoting Anonymous:

You remind me of one of those psycho cat ladies on Animal Hoarders. 

lenoxclan
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:31 PM

LOL! My sister got me a small breed mix for Christmas. My dh kept telling me NO, when I would bring up getting it myself..So, my sister solved the problem by getting it as a "present"

I keep catching my dh loving on him, but he will tell you he doesn't like him:)

He wasn't serious on the No, before anyone geeks out. He is a large breed lover and kept turning his nose up at the thought of getting a small breed.

fairyjester
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:31 PM

i agree,   you don't like the yorkies??  well look there is the door.

as far as kids and allergies.  yorkies are non shedding so low to no allergen

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:31 PM

amen! Lovers are indeed replaceable LOL I know that sounds snooty but they really are. I know pets are replaceable too but the fact is, you can find another human being that can equally LOVE your pets.

Quoting 428pm:

Lol, if I ever mat a nice woman, if she didn't like my ferrets and my cats, we aren't gonna happen.

Grandma.grandma
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:31 PM
I thought i was not getting him , but my so said we would get him on my bitthday . Very excited i think they are awesome cats.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I am jealous

Quoting Grandma.grandma:

I love my pug i would never get rid of him. Im getting a Sphynx in a few weeks and i cant wait.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Such a whore.

Beastiality is so wrong. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:32 PM

hubby tried that once with my cats. I said well I pick the cats. He was disappointed LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

I would do the same. If I ever heard "me or the dog" it would be the dog. I think he knows better than to ever say that though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)