Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love My Pets! I would dump the husband over my pets!

Posted by   + Show Post

That's right. If he one day decided he hated pets, I would divorce him. There is no way I am giving up my cats and my pug. Not happening.

If my child were to become sick and the pets were affecting my child, I would have a special area set up for my lovely pets.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:32 PM

What special area woyld that be? The pound?

Grandma.grandma
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Omg lol cute

Quoting lenoxclan:

LOL! My sister got me a small breed mix for Christmas. My dh kept telling me NO, when I would bring up getting it myself..So, my sister solved the problem by getting it as a "present"

I keep catching my dh loving on him, but he will tell you he doesn't like him:)

He wasn't serious on the No, before anyone geeks out. He is a large breed lover and kept turning his nose up at the thought of getting a small breed.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
428pm
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:33 PM

lol my fuzzies and kitties were here first!

Quoting thetrollcat:

amen! Lovers are indeed replaceable LOL I know that sounds snooty but they really are. I know pets are replaceable too but the fact is, you can find another human being that can equally LOVE your pets.

Quoting 428pm:

Lol, if I ever mat a nice woman, if she didn't like my ferrets and my cats, we aren't gonna happen.

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Lol. I am the same way

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:33 PM

He never had real hands on experience with cats, then met me, then decided he wasnt really fond of cats LOL

Quoting tifbrown:

He hates cats but married one? How do you guys manage to get along?

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Poor husband. That's a stupid excuse for divorce.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:33 PM

hahaha ;)

Quoting 504bbymami:

This confuses me. How can a cat own other cats? And a dog?

When I read the title, I figured you were talking about your humans.

kathislove80
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Yupp. I agree with you.
It was me and my Kitty before the boyfriend, dog and baby cane along!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:34 PM

My hubby was the SAME WAY! Then one day we brought home a pug LOL

To this day he indeed likes the pug.

Quoting lenoxclan:

LOL! My sister got me a small breed mix for Christmas. My dh kept telling me NO, when I would bring up getting it myself..So, my sister solved the problem by getting it as a "present"

I keep catching my dh loving on him, but he will tell you he doesn't like him:)

He wasn't serious on the No, before anyone geeks out. He is a large breed lover and kept turning his nose up at the thought of getting a small breed.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:35 PM

I am considering getting a yorkie someday!

Quoting fairyjester:

i agree,   you don't like the yorkies??  well look there is the door.

as far as kids and allergies.  yorkies are non shedding so low to no allergen

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured