Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Love My Pets! I would dump the husband over my pets!

Posted by   + Show Post

That's right. If he one day decided he hated pets, I would divorce him. There is no way I am giving up my cats and my pug. Not happening.

If my child were to become sick and the pets were affecting my child, I would have a special area set up for my lovely pets.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Replies (31-40):
MsRkg
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:36 PM
I am with you. Lol my husband knows exactly what would go down in this house if he started complaining about my pets. And for as much as he says he doesn't like them , I always find him curled up with a dog or two.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Sort of sad that you chose the animals over your dh. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:37 PM

you know you do it....

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Such a whore.

Beastiality is so wrong. 

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:37 PM

I dont think its sad at all. Considering I can just find another mate that could enjoy the companion of animals WITH me

Quoting Anonymous:

Sort of sad that you chose the animals over your dh. 

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Don't make this about me.  This is your post. 

Naughty boo-boo kitty.

Quoting thetrollcat:

you know you do it....

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Such a whore.

Beastiality is so wrong. 

Sometimes when I'm alone, I like to Google myself.

If you like my style, follow my blog.  I am Random Ninja - Writer of Wrongs.
Click it.  Share it.  (Tell 'em it's just a cold sore.)

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:38 PM

divorce hasn't been neccessary so far, and I have two cats and a pug. The animals stay I will always adopt a pet or two.

Quoting Anonymous:

Poor husband. That's a stupid excuse for divorce.

fairyjester
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I could never live in a house with out  one or more Yorkies

Quoting thetrollcat:

I am considering getting a yorkie someday!

Quoting fairyjester:

i agree,   you don't like the yorkies??  well look there is the door.

as far as kids and allergies.  yorkies are non shedding so low to no allergen

"oh look they ate a baby,  how rude"---  Monroe

ihave1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:38 PM

My father hated cats, never cared for them.   We always had them. We would find one on the street & beg him to keep it. He always let us. 

I guess he secretly loved the cats.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:40 PM

my hubby was this way too.

We adopted our two siberian huskies some years ago he tried to put on this act he didnt really like them because they were animals.

Overall Simba the male ended up being his best friend he did everything with the dogs. We all miss them to this day, they both passed away three years ago.

Quoting MsRkg:

I am with you. Lol my husband knows exactly what would go down in this house if he started complaining about my pets. And for as much as he says he doesn't like them , I always find him curled up with a dog or two.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:40 PM

lol

Quoting ihave1:

My father hated cats, never cared for them.   We always had them. We would find one on the street & beg him to keep it. He always let us. 

I guess he secretly loved the cats.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN