Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Love My Pets! I would dump the husband over my pets!

Posted by   + Show Post

That's right. If he one day decided he hated pets, I would divorce him. There is no way I am giving up my cats and my pug. Not happening.

If my child were to become sick and the pets were affecting my child, I would have a special area set up for my lovely pets.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Replies (41-50):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:40 PM

blank stare....

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Don't make this about me.  This is your post. 

Naughty boo-boo kitty.

Quoting thetrollcat:

you know you do it....

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Such a whore.

Beastiality is so wrong. 

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

fairyjester
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:40 PM

I would never marry anyone in the first place if  he did not love pets,   actually do not trust people who don't .    One of the first things i find out about a person.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sort of sad that you chose the animals over your dh. 

"oh look they ate a baby,  how rude"---  Monroe

jupiter5
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:40 PM

definiteky i would have a seperate room for me and my pets!

ihave1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Oh that is why you would get rid of the dh.  lol you so nasty.  it is illegal too. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

you know you do it....

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Such a whore.

Beastiality is so wrong. 

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:42 PM

*tosses catnip mouse*

Quoting thetrollcat:

blank stare....

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Don't make this about me.  This is your post. 

Naughty boo-boo kitty.

Quoting thetrollcat:

you know you do it....

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Such a whore.

Beastiality is so wrong. 

Sometimes when I'm alone, I like to Google myself.

If you like my style, follow my blog.  I am Random Ninja - Writer of Wrongs.
Click it.  Share it.  (Tell 'em it's just a cold sore.)

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:42 PM

me too I sometimes dream about a special built house just for my kitties in the mountains (protect them from bears, fox, wolves, so forth) LOL

Quoting jupiter5:

definiteky i would have a seperate room for me and my pets!

edelweiss23
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:43 PM
The first thing my hubby asked on our first date, was "if you don't like cats, this will never work". He has 2 Siamese cats that he rescued as 4 week old kittens from a sewer drain someone dumped them in c

The cats now love me just as much a him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ihave1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:44 PM

lmao you dont trust people who dont love  pets.  Guess you dont trust me.  I have no pets nor do I want them.   It isnt b/c I dont care it is other  reasons. 

Quoting fairyjester:

I would never marry anyone in the first place if  he did not love pets,   actually do not trust people who don't .    One of the first things i find out about a person.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sort of sad that you chose the animals over your dh. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:44 PM

your hubby is awesome, what a great guy~!

Quoting edelweiss23:

The first thing my hubby asked on our first date, was "if you don't like cats, this will never work". He has 2 Siamese cats that he rescued as 4 week old kittens from a sewer drain someone dumped them in c

The cats now love me just as much a him.

chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Not me.  The only reason we have a dog is for the kids.  I am indifferent toward the dog.  I take care of him, but I would never say I loved him.  But, my husband and my kids are my world.  I couldn't live without them.  The dog-yes.  I won't miss him when he passes on one day.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)