Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those who bed share(d)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
How did you and your SO have sex & when?? Did you mind doing it when your LO was awake?

My friend doesn't mind having sex on the bed (with her LO) & while he's awake. Says he doesn't know what's going on so its fine.

Me on the other hand.. I could never do that. We waited till our DS was asleep & we'd do it anywhere but the room.. Lol I just could never "get in the mood" knowing my LO was playing or laying next to us...
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Living room, bathroom, guest room, kitchen. We never had sex in the bed while the child was in the bed. You just get creative.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Bump
winkyloafer
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:39 PM
We have yet to. I suppose we would in the shower.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PepperWillow
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:39 PM

We had sex when they were asleep. Usually everywhere in the house but the bed the kids were in lol.

Mom7142
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Never would I ever do that! Children are very smart and catch on quick. I want mine to catch on to their ABC's not SEX!

Nikkijessie
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:40 PM

i only had my son in bed with us when he was a new born and a few times when he couldnt sleep and wanted to lay in bed with us. i dont like having sex with my son awake or in the room. the only time we have sex is when my sons asleep or when hes with his grandparents

tifbrown
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:41 PM

We did it very few times with the baby in the bed, and they certainly were not awake. I wasn't willing to risk waking them for the sake of sex. We just went and did it in the bathroom or on the couch. Sex doesn't HAVE to be in a bed.

Mom7142
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:41 PM

BUMP!

TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:42 PM
We go to another room if the kids are asleep in our bed. We have 3 other bedrooms we can use if we want to do it in bed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cammy002
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:42 PM

thats what we did

i could never do it if my kids are awake

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured