Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Batman is not a real super hero edit #2

And he cant fly. My son is getting really mad everytime I say this lol. Hes yelling at me. Hes 3. *** edit : I am not saying hes not a super hero because he cant fly those were 2 seperate statements. Batman does not have super powers so even though he technically is a hero hes not a SUPER hero and btw I love batman hes my favorite hero I just thought it was cute that ds was getting so upset. And who knew so many grown women could get so upset over a fictional character lol. ***** edit #2 ok nevermind batman is real and he is a superhero and he can fly if you tell my son otherwise he will cry and it will break his heart. He just got very upset (he will not accept that batman glides. If he has a cape he can fly)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Replies (31-40):
Nikki286
by Tosya on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:46 PM

wonder woman cant fly with out her invisible plane  so that doesnt matter 

and her super powers are lasso of truth and wrist cuffs that are able to deflect bullets. 

he is a super hero.. hes super rich and has neat gadgets

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol okay I wont tell you then. Lol.

Quoting emtmomtwo:

Fine. i can handle Batman not being real but if someone tells me the Easter bunny isnt real, im egging some houses!!!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SnortysMom
by CatMarie on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:47 PM

DS is 6 and I recently bought him a pack of super hero underwear. He's not too familiar with all the super heroes, the only one he really knows is Superman. 

So I'd show him the underwear and tell him the name of the super hero. The green ones were Green Lantern, the red ones were The Flash and the black ones were Batman. Later I was putting on his Batman underwear and I asked him, "Aidan, what is the name of this super hero?" My son says, "Blackman! I like Blackman!" lol

So every once in a while he'll call "Batman" "Blackman" lol

PinkButterfly66
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Batman can too fly-- in the bat-copter.  He IS TOO a super hero.  Adam West will ALWAYS be the best Batman!

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Batman is totally awesome I love batman but Im just speaking the truth he is technically not a SUPER hero

Quoting Byrd15:

Hello! And he is HOT and RICH! Who doesn't love a sexy ass guy, with an infinite amount of money, all the cool bad ass toys you can think of, a mansion, a dog, and sexy cars...

Come on!

Him and Iron Man... Just hotness!

Quoting littlesippycup:

He's the best Super Hero b/c he doesn't need powers to be totally awesome.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christywf
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:49 PM

LMAO I tell DH all the time I can't stand to watch any batman movies b/c IMO he is NOT a true superhero.   So what, he can fight and has cool gadgets?  ARG!

Byrd15
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Of course he is. He is SUPER hot, rich, sexy, manly, the list goes on! :)

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Batman is totally awesome I love batman but Im just speaking the truth he is technically not a SUPER hero

Quoting Byrd15:

Hello! And he is HOT and RICH! Who doesn't love a sexy ass guy, with an infinite amount of money, all the cool bad ass toys you can think of, a mansion, a dog, and sexy cars...

Come on!

Him and Iron Man... Just hotness!

Quoting littlesippycup:

He's the best Super Hero b/c he doesn't need powers to be totally awesome.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Lol I guess I should have clarified I wasnt saying hes not a super hero because he cant fly those were 2 different statements. He technically doesnt have super powers just gadgets. The hulk has strength. Superman flys and has xray and laser eyes. Wonder woman has her lasso of truth. Spider man walks on walls and shoots webs. These are super powers.

Quoting wulfeyes05:

Any fictional man or woman superhero who dons a costume and charges into danger is a hero. The Hulk can't fly, Black Widow can't fly, Wonder Woman has to have a plane to fly. Still heroes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:55 PM
I just addressed that in a comment I wasnt saying that all superheros fly. It was 2 diff comments my son insists batman can fly lol. Batman has gadgets not super powers.

Quoting ninjakids:

Okay Im just saving my seat in the shit show..however....

The hulk...

Spiderman...

Superman..

None of the can fly...and no superman cant fly he leaps.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ninjakids
by Christina on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Tony stark (aka iron man) doesnt have any real powers he uses a suit, the suit enables him to fly...same as batman..so he can still fly.
Cat woman doesnt have any real power (yes she can be classed as a super hero..she works for the highest payer)

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

I just addressed that in a comment I wasnt saying that all superheros fly. It was 2 diff comments my son insists batman can fly lol. Batman has gadgets not super powers.

Quoting ninjakids:

Okay Im just saving my seat in the shit show..however....

The hulk...

Spiderman...

Superman..

None of the can fly...and no superman cant fly he leaps.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured