Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Batman is not a real super hero edit #2

And he cant fly. My son is getting really mad everytime I say this lol. Hes yelling at me. Hes 3. *** edit : I am not saying hes not a super hero because he cant fly those were 2 seperate statements. Batman does not have super powers so even though he technically is a hero hes not a SUPER hero and btw I love batman hes my favorite hero I just thought it was cute that ds was getting so upset. And who knew so many grown women could get so upset over a fictional character lol. ***** edit #2 ok nevermind batman is real and he is a superhero and he can fly if you tell my son otherwise he will cry and it will break his heart. He just got very upset (he will not accept that batman glides. If he has a cape he can fly)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Replies (61-67):
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:25 PM
This is not supposed to be a serious post none of my comments are very serious yes I have knowledge about the actual comics and most movies piss me off Im just joking and I know everything you just pointed out. IT WAS A JOKE.... I also just pointed out to my fiance that superman isnt even a super hero hes just an alien..... Just saying.

Quoting ninjakids:

Omg... My brain is exploding...

Cat woman has done more than just steal things...do you have any comic background aside from the movies recently released?

Captian american... Doesnt have any power he was given drugs that enabled him to be stronger etc. He doesnt have super powers...

The hulk... Created his own chemicals that messed up..when he gets made he changes...hes doesnt actually have super powers...

Wolverine... He had metal inserted to replace his bones...no powers...

Hawkeye... Hes a sniper thats it...no super powers...

Spiderman was biten by a chemically enhanced spider...again no real super powet its all chemicals..

Daredevil.... Became blind because of chemicals, enhanced hearing...no super powers.

All these characters are super heros..yet none technically have super powers.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Okay then iron man isnt a super hero either I wasnt thinking about him. And cat woman is a thief who does jobs for hire and is really smart and fast. No one ever said she was a super hero lol

Quoting ninjakids:

Tony stark (aka iron man) doesnt have any real powers he uses a suit, the suit enables him to fly...same as batman..so he can still fly.

Cat woman doesnt have any real power (yes she can be classed as a super hero..she works for the highest payer)

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

I just addressed that in a comment I wasnt saying that all superheros fly. It was 2 diff comments my son insists batman can fly lol. Batman has gadgets not super powers.

Quoting ninjakids:

Okay Im just saving my seat in the shit show..however....

The hulk...

Spiderman...

Superman..

None of the can fly...and no superman cant fly he leaps.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:26 PM
My children are fighting about who has the best powers and all that dd is 5 ds is 3 they take these things so seriously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Lol I know right plus batman is just so much cooler than a green guy who gets mad and smashes thing lol.

Quoting wulfeyes05:

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

How cute. Lets hope he chooses Batman lol you don't want him Hulk smashing around town lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wulfeyes05
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Quoting Angelanscalf89:

True that
taylorannf23
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

You're telling your three year old that someone he looks up to isn't a super hero? Batman may not have super powers, but he does some pretty darn super deeds. He's a superperson who happens to be a hero.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:47 PM

batman isn't a super hero. you are right. he has no superpowers.

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:33 PM
I told him that batman is a hero he just doesnt have powers.

Quoting taylorannf23:

You're telling your three year old that someone he looks up to isn't a super hero? Batman may not have super powers, but he does some pretty darn super deeds. He's a superperson who happens to be a hero.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured