Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think it's trashy looking when...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
People have tongue rings. I don't care who it is, what age, etc. I think it is trashy. And I had one for five years. I can still put a bar in it. But I grew up and realized how ugly they are. I don't care how butthurt you get. I have this opinion and it isn't going to change. I think it makes people look cheap.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Why are you so defensive already? "I have this opinion and it isn't going to change" lol nobody cares about your opinion of trashy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:16 PM

I have to poop.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:16 PM
:)

Quoting Anonymous:

Why are you so defensive already? "I have this opinion and it isn't going to change" lol nobody cares about your opinion of trashy

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I had a fiber one bar yesterday I think I pooped enough for a week. Yw for the info.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have to poop.

LovingSAHMommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Are e supposed to care what you think is trashy? I don't get it, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:18 PM
I agree

Quoting thePBandJmom:

I agree. For any kind of facial peircing really.

kybelle
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:19 PM

your opinion... I disagree... you won't change my mind and I won't try to change yours... btw I don't have one. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I wanted one for the longest time but my husband at the time didn't want me to get one.. but he wanted this stupid tattoo that I didn't want him to get so we made a deal on it, ya know.

Well, a few years later while in germany without me, he got that fucking tattoo.  by that time I had outgrown the idea of getting the piercing.  now he has to walk around with a gay ass "heartagram" on his wrist LOL.  i fucking hate that thing.  at least I don't have to look it every day now.

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:21 PM

That's really your idea of trashy? 

I can think of much better things that I'm sure we all (or most) can agree are trashy.

I used to have mine pierced. I took it out when during my first pregnancy. Puking all the time and a tongue ring just didn't work out too well. Lol.

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:21 PM
Ok
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)