Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think it's trashy looking when...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
People have tongue rings. I don't care who it is, what age, etc. I think it is trashy. And I had one for five years. I can still put a bar in it. But I grew up and realized how ugly they are. I don't care how butthurt you get. I have this opinion and it isn't going to change. I think it makes people look cheap.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Why are you so defensive already? "I have this opinion and it isn't going to change" lol nobody cares about your opinion of trashy

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:16 PM

I have to poop.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:16 PM
:)

Quoting Anonymous:

Why are you so defensive already? "I have this opinion and it isn't going to change" lol nobody cares about your opinion of trashy

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I had a fiber one bar yesterday I think I pooped enough for a week. Yw for the info.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have to poop.

LovingSAHMommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Are e supposed to care what you think is trashy? I don't get it, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:18 PM
I agree

Quoting thePBandJmom:

I agree. For any kind of facial peircing really.

kybelle
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:19 PM

your opinion... I disagree... you won't change my mind and I won't try to change yours... btw I don't have one. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I wanted one for the longest time but my husband at the time didn't want me to get one.. but he wanted this stupid tattoo that I didn't want him to get so we made a deal on it, ya know.

Well, a few years later while in germany without me, he got that fucking tattoo.  by that time I had outgrown the idea of getting the piercing.  now he has to walk around with a gay ass "heartagram" on his wrist LOL.  i fucking hate that thing.  at least I don't have to look it every day now.

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:21 PM

That's really your idea of trashy? 

I can think of much better things that I'm sure we all (or most) can agree are trashy.

I used to have mine pierced. I took it out when during my first pregnancy. Puking all the time and a tongue ring just didn't work out too well. Lol.

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:21 PM
Ok
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured