Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think it's trashy looking when...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
People have tongue rings. I don't care who it is, what age, etc. I think it is trashy. And I had one for five years. I can still put a bar in it. But I grew up and realized how ugly they are. I don't care how butthurt you get. I have this opinion and it isn't going to change. I think it makes people look cheap.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:22 PM
I agree. I had one from the time I was 18 until 24.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:23 PM
I agree and I had one for several years also.
nelliesmommy
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Eh, I don't give a damn what people put in their mouth. I'd be scared to get one though and have my tongue swell up and kill me or break my tooth, lol. I'm weird, otherwise I love peircings.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Classy, not trashy.....

goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Why do ppl give a fuck what other ppl do and wear? I have a lip ring and its far from trashy *rolls eyes*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:26 PM
I don't think that's trashy. Just tongue rings.

Quoting goodmama85:

Why do ppl give a fuck what other ppl do and wear? I have a lip ring and its far from trashy *rolls eyes*

Mom2five87
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I kind of agree... I wouldn't call it TRASHY.... but not very grown up or classy. I started getting piercings when I was 14 and by the time I was 17 I had my tongue DOUBLE pierced (2 bars, 2 holes), eyebrow pierced, nose pierced, labret, monroe, and 5 in each ear. I was a human pin cushion. LOL. Then I had kids and grew up and took them all out!

pregnant

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:26 PM

My husband might look "trashy" but that tongue ring serves a purpose. And I like it VERY much :D

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this
You sound like me. I had at one point. A tongue ring, three lip rings, nose ring, nipple rings, naval. And crazy hair and punkish clothes. And I took it all off and feel much prettier.

Quoting Mom2five87:

I kind of agree... I wouldn't call it TRASHY.... but not very grown up or classy. I started getting piercings when I was 14 and by the time I was 17 I had my tongue DOUBLE pierced (2 bars, 2 holes), eyebrow pierced, nose pierced, labret, monroe, and 5 in each ear. I was a human pin cushion. LOL. Then I had kids and grew up and took them all out!

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Good for you I guess, but I highly doubt that anyone getting tongue rings is the least bit worried with what you might think.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN