Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I would like to challenge you to write something from the heart.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies

Keep it free of opinions, free of politics, keep it totally nonjudgmental etc. Simply something you have experienced that means a lot to you and that you have learned from. Maybe you want to share how you dealt with the situation or maybe you want to share what real love is to you.

Don't be scared or frightened to open your heart. What is deep and real in you will be important and wonderful to those who really care.

We have all experienced much in our lives and it is our hearts that dealt with it. Free your heart and soul up and share what's important to your heart. Let us know what drives you forward each and every day and keeps you going. What gives you hope?

I would love to read what you have to say and what you have experienced in your life. Everyone else will appreciate what we write and sympathise, give hope, cheer us on, and share too.

I am hoping to read some inspirational stories, quotes etc :-)

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:11 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

bump

TairyHesticle
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this

My butt itches...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Never let the negatives in life get you down. The pain is temporary. I know it seems like it will never end. It feels like you are falling down a bottomless hole but it is getting darker and darker the further you fall. However, there is a bottom and there is light to be seen. You just have to keep reminding yourself of that and work on making your life better. I know, easier said than done. Right now I am honestly fighting a depression episode. I just want to drown myself in alcohol (which wouldn't take much right now since I haven't eaten much today). But I am fighting. As much as I would like to end the pain I cannot do that. I have to be here for my kids. And I know eventually it will pass and I am holding onto that.

4g4b
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:17 PM
We all fall down in life, we all stumble but the reason i keep getting back up and facing the next day and the next punch from life is my kids. Life can knock me down as many times as it wants but there is no round where it will knock me out:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this

so does mine

Quoting TairyHesticle:

My butt itches...

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Too sick right now so here is a bump.

wulfeyes05
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:23 PM
It moves through me, rushes over me. Chills travel up my spine, goosebumps cover my arms. My heart beats to the rhythm, the air rushes from my lungs. I feel it in my soul, the music intoxicating, eliciting every emotion at once. Love, sadness, anger, serenity all rush over me and out into the world, drawn out by the sound, that beautiful sound.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:24 PM
2 moms liked this
You picked up your life
And moved it so far away
You put on that uniform
And only lives day to day
They sent you over sea's
And they commanded you do your job.
You did it oh so well
But it ends with a violent sob
That day started out so normal

I even endured school all day long
I thought everything was okay
Obviously I was wrong
That next week and a half
Were the hardest of my life
Trying to pick up crushed hearts
Trying to deal with my own strife
I very slowly realized you weren't coming home
Never again would I hear your voice
Calling me long distance on the phone.
You were sent home a hero.
When the plane landed the ground shook
It just really is too bad that THIS is what it took.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkcookie019
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:24 PM

I wrote this a few months ago, but I feel it still counts, because I'm still struggling with it. It's not a feel good post, but it's a part of me that was hard to share with my family and friends all the same. I don't regret sharing it with them because it resulted in being able to be more open and honest with them. It's way too long to post on here, so I 've linked it.

http://www.gaijincracker.com/2012/07/fighting-to-feel-alive.html

DSC_0460asdf

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)