Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I would like to challenge you to write something from the heart.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Keep it free of opinions, free of politics, keep it totally nonjudgmental etc. Simply something you have experienced that means a lot to you and that you have learned from. Maybe you want to share how you dealt with the situation or maybe you want to share what real love is to you.

Don't be scared or frightened to open your heart. What is deep and real in you will be important and wonderful to those who really care.

We have all experienced much in our lives and it is our hearts that dealt with it. Free your heart and soul up and share what's important to your heart. Let us know what drives you forward each and every day and keeps you going. What gives you hope?

I would love to read what you have to say and what you have experienced in your life. Everyone else will appreciate what we write and sympathise, give hope, cheer us on, and share too.

I am hoping to read some inspirational stories, quotes etc :-)

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Replies (21-30):
Derpy
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:37 PM

How I found my Happiness threw this storm.
I was 18 and excited when this man came into my life.I already had everything pictured out.The perfect life.It never came to be.Instead he would beat me down emotionally and physically.He would often cause broken bones,bruises and make me coward the outside world.I couldn't talk to no one without his permission.He was a heavy drinker,but even without the acohol and drugs,he was always cold hearted.But I stayed with him believing things would change,I stayed with him because I have fallen for him.He made me happy.Every kiss was like the first,every time we made love,It was magical.I was in love with what I wanted to see.After a while I became pregnant with two twins,who are now 4 years of age.After him ignoring them and hitting on my more,I realized,the only happiness I had from him were these children.The only Innocence that came from him WAS these babies.The only love he ever gave was the babies he gave me.But yet again,like a in love youngster,I stayed with him to raise this family with him.When they were a little over 1 years old,I had them sitting in front of the TV watching Imagination movers and playing with their toys while I cleaned the house,I herd a knock at the door,It was the police.I left the babies with my Best friend and went down to the station.There he was,In handcuffs in the holding cell.The man I was inlove with.What the police were telling me was unbearable.The man I was married to had killed someone,purposely killed a innocent man,all because he wanted to feel how it felt.That poor family is missing a father/son/brother/husband all because my "Husband" thought he deserved to die?I was sick to my stomach,My heart shattered into a million pieces.After many trails,alot of confrontation with him,the divorce papers were signed and I lived as a single mother.It was hard and times I cried alot.I never trusted another man,ever.I made that my life promise.But then I met a man.A man who showed me what true love was,what kindness from a man was.Me and him became great friend and soon after that turned into dating.He loved the babies like his own.He loved me with all his heart.And though sometimes he isnt around because his job involves him going places,he always makes sure to call us every morning,noon and night.And if he isnt working on that job and his second job calls him in for a night shift,he reads the kids a book over the phone and he stays on the phone with me till i fall asleep.He is such a hard worker for this family,bringing in the money to make our life good and made my dream come true,which is I have my own bakery so i can sell custom cakes.I love him ever so much.We are engaged now and getting married next month.I am now pregnant with his child,He is so happy and excited over that.The doctors told him he could never get a woman pregnant,but I am blessed with his child.I still hear from my first husband every now and them,by a letter in the mail.Deep down,I think there will always be a place in my heart for him,For though he is a murderer and the man who cause many broken bones,He was the one who gave me two bundles of joy I have in my life today.

This story was one I never shared and kept to myself,But I believe this was the perfect time to share the whole thing,after seeing posts today,I think woman need to know that they have more strength in them then they thought. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

We sometimes find our self in situations, We wonder how we ended up here and where we will go from this point on.

We have to trust in God, that he will help us and will take our worries away.

Every situation we face is not always easy,but a time will come when we get through it and it will make us stronger.

So when you are faced with despair turn all your fears and worries to God He will take care of you.

I have faced many situations where I didn't know how to Handel it or what to do, but every time I find myself seeking God.

He is our comfort and calms us, he makes our minds clear and helps us make the right choice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:38 PM

If I had a penis I'd play with it all day long.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:39 PM

My bunghole is crusty and it smells like broccoli and cheese.

lovinglife0682
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Sorry I don't do emotions.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:41 PM

i want to be normal so bad it hurts. because i never was.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:42 PM
I'll come back to this later. Kids are climbing on me now
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Thanks for posting this :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

We sometimes find our self in situations, We wonder how we ended up here and where we will go from this point on.

We have to trust in God, that he will help us and will take our worries away.

Every situation we face is not always easy,but a time will come when we get through it and it will make us stronger.

So when you are faced with despair turn all your fears and worries to God He will take care of you.

I have faced many situations where I didn't know how to Handel it or what to do, but every time I find myself seeking God.

He is our comfort and calms us, he makes our minds clear and helps us make the right choice.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkcookie019
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Have you tried embracing being odd? It can make life so much more fun! In our house, "normal" is a bad word, because you're unique, there is no normal. 

Quoting Anonymous:

i want to be normal so bad it hurts. because i never was.

DSC_0460asdf

pinkcookie019
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Sometimes I find myself wishing I could trade places for a day with my husband. Just so I could have a penis to play with lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

If I had a penis I'd play with it all day long.

DSC_0460asdf

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)