Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sometimes when I'm stressed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies
1 mom liked this
I leave my baby with my grandma or my mama and go out with my boyfriend to unwind. Idk why people have such a huge problem with it. It's either that or me doing the crazy things I think of when I'm stressed out because of my child.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Its nothing wrong with that as long as not like every night or every weekend thing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:44 PM

sounds like you are not ready to be a Mother :(

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Baby and boyfriend should not be in the same sentence.

If people have a problem with you leaving your child, or suggest you are doing it too often, listen to them.  No one wants to help someone who feels entitled. 

Having a baby alone is hard.  Time to man up and do the job (easier if you have a husband, because he does half the job).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Waa, waa I need a break. Come on get with the program. Parenting is a 24 hour job for the rest of your life. You made the baby now you need to mold your baby. Stop pawning the child off when you don't like something the child did. Only you can teach the child how to be the way you want .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:49 PM
That last sentence is completely false. I had a dh and he did squat where my df has treated my kids better than anyone. So your statement is false

Quoting TranquilMind:

If people have a problem with you leaving your child, or suggest you are doing it too often, listen to them.  No one wants to help someone who feels entitled. 

Having a baby alone is hard.  Time to man up and do the job (easier if you have a husband, because he does half the job).

nataliesmom2012
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:49 PM
3 moms liked this

Unless it's an every day kind of thing, I think it's good that you get out every once and a while to unwind. It's not good for you or your kids when you're super stressed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:50 PM
It's not an every night thing but I have been with him the past few weekends when my child would go with my mom for the weekend. I appreciate you for not attacking me like others.

Quoting MotherOF5Cuties:

Its nothing wrong with that as long as not like every night or every weekend thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Lol!
LovelyCorrupt
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:51 PM

u could be smacking the baby around or shaking it or throwing it against the wall.

If having some "me" time away from the baby works for u, go for it. Babies are stressful. Its good that you know when to just walk away, cool off, and get right

nataliesmom2012
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:51 PM

o_O    what?

Quoting TranquilMind:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN