Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When men cheat and leave their family do you blame the other woman? Spin off!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 65 Replies

I was just wondering what everyone thought.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:20 AM
With my parents, my mom blamed my dad and the other woman. He introduced her to all of us at a company dinner, and they continued their relationship after that! I'm not sure how my mom found out, but she kicked my dad out and told him to just live with that troll (she looked like one too), since he wanted her so bad.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:21 AM

BTW.. The pic of your kitty makes me giggle when I see it.. So cute!

Quoting HistoryNutty:

With my parents, my mom blamed my dad and the other woman. He introduced her to all of us at a company dinner, and they continued their relationship after that! I'm not sure how my mom found out, but she kicked my dad out and told him to just live with that troll (she looked like one too), since he wanted her so bad.

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:22 AM
I don't. I blame the man
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:22 AM
I wish it was my kitty. :)

My actual cat is way bigger and fluffier.

Quoting Anonymous:

BTW.. The pic of your kitty makes me giggle when I see it.. So cute!

Quoting HistoryNutty:

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I would only blame the other woman if she knew he was married and /or had a family with a Commited partner but I do also know lots of times the other women had no idea because the man was a good liar
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kfroz0415
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I would blame them both if I was 100% sure she knew about me. He would take 95% of the blame, but she's far from innocent.

Now if it were a family member or friend of mine then they would both be getting the fiery wrath of hell from me full force, since they both would have destroyed a bond with me.

If ahe honestly didn't know, which can and does happen, I would hope she would kick his nasty lying bum too. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Assuming the other woman knows he's married, I think they are both to blame, the man more so than her, but in my opinion they are both at fault.
Photobucket
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope I always blame the man.  He should know better

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Yes, when I was sinle I never went near married men, but tio me even if she knew and he cheated. It's still his fault and I don't blame the woman.

Quoting Fields456:

I would only blame the other woman if she knew he was married and /or had a family with a Commited partner but I do also know lots of times the other women had no idea because the man was a good liar

me-n-mygirls
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this
both are equally at fault.
unless she had no clue he was married cause he lied.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)