Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

has anybody watch mama

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:31 AM
  • 24 Replies
I went withhubby today expecting something extra scary from the previews and ended up crying lol it was so sad at the end I couldn't keep the tears. Hubby said I was weird and it wasn't even sad but I found it more sad than scary. What do you thinj did you like it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Tried to see it yesterday but the theater was full...maybe next weekend

Oceana09
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I haven't watched it. We have to change the channel every time there is a commercial. My 4 year old DD starts balling it freaks her out so bad...me on the other hand...gives me the heebie jeebies.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I want to see it , but someone has to come with me and I have to see it during the day lol

Vixcalamity
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:36 AM
Nope, don't wanna either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this
We're going to see it friday.
Alejandra10
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:40 AM
Lol I'm like you but even if I watch itduring the day I still have a hard time sleeping not good with horror movies but they are hubbies favorite. But I liked this one

Quoting Anonymous:

I want to see it , but someone has to come with me and I have to see it during the day lol

Babygirl9609
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:41 AM
Really? It looks creepy as fuck lol. I can never watch the previews. I have yet to watch all the other ones I think are scary : Sinister, The Apparation, and the one about the box the girl gets in a garage sale (forgot the name)
Alejandra10
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:44 AM
Sinister didn't like it but gotta say that face creeps me out reall really bad. The other ones I havnt seen but this one I liked didn't get that scare I'm telling you I was crying at the end lol but I'm a total emotional person with movies

Quoting Babygirl9609:

Really? It looks creepy as fuck lol. I can never watch the previews. I have yet to watch all the other ones I think are scary : Sinister, The Apparation, and the one about the box the girl gets in a garage sale (forgot the name)
Jers.
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:49 AM

When I saw The Ring, my bf dropped me off and then wound up staying on the phone with me most of the night.  I watched American Horror Story once during the day and still made the dogs sleep upstairs with me that night.  MInd you, I can take down a mugger, but horror movies scare me lol

Quoting Alejandra10:

Lol I'm like you but even if I watch itduring the day I still have a hard time sleeping not good with horror movies but they are hubbies favorite. But I liked this one

Quoting Anonymous:

Babygirl9609
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Damn lol....well Im gonna have to watch them on my own because my SO is not a horror movie fan. Hes such a scardy cat lol.

Quoting Alejandra10:

Sinister didn't like it but gotta say that face creeps me out reall really bad. The other ones I havnt seen but this one I liked didn't get that scare I'm telling you I was crying at the end lol but I'm a total emotional person with movies

Quoting Babygirl9609:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)