Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Foodstamps.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I get 500 month right now for me hubby and my 8 month old. I am pregnant again. How much more will I recieve after this baby is born?
Please be nice ladies, not looking for a witch hunt just asking a question.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Replies (11-20):
-42-
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:44 AM
3 moms liked this

1stpreggers
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:44 AM
How the fuck would we know!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:44 AM
What a pathetic life to depend on others to feed yourself and your kids:/ it must feel awful to not be self sufficient!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raye-chan
by Raye on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:44 AM
Why don't you go ask your dfs office instead of coming here and asking us?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:45 AM
Yes I work part time because we can't afford full time day care and my husband makes 730ish a week but its not taxed as he is considered a independent worker. Some months he makes only 400 a month. I don't know why we get so much I told the DFS Workers we didn't need so much but they said they had to give me the amount on the chart that they couldn't reduce them out of want
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:45 AM
Family of 4...726$ ... But cant work co worker hit me with fork lift so dont critisize and single mother...
happy41ce
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:46 AM
1 mom liked this
If you don't need that much you wouldn't sound so anxious to see what your going to get now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes I work part time because we can't afford full time day care and my husband makes 730ish a week but its not taxed as he is considered a independent worker. Some months he makes only 400 a month. I don't know why we get so much I told the DFS Workers we didn't need so much but they said they had to give me the amount on the chart that they couldn't reduce them out of want
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:47 AM
how do you so much!
we are a family of 5 and we get 200 and I'm so grateful but how do you get so much
Oceana09
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:47 AM

I'm not bashing you..I'm just asking a question...have you applied for daycare help? They will help you will full time daycare. Just FYI.

Quoting Anonymous:

Brent Jacob
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jazmyn Rose
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:48 AM

Not taxed?  He is working under the table then right?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)