Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had my son and forgot?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Seriously...I woke up the other morning in a panic, walked right passed his crib and called my dr's office in a panic, demanding that I speak with my dr because it occurred to me that I was 4 weeks overdue. The nurse got really quiet before replying "Um...honey, you had him over a month ago." Has this ever happened to anyone else? I mean, I know I was tired, but how do I forget that I had my son?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:55 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:02 AM
Quoting Rbrown72707:

Troll!

Not. That's actually the first time I've been called that...
luckymomma08
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:02 AM

yes but i remembered when i got up because i was able to get up without help lol

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Get some sleep mama. I've panicked before. I couldn't find my son and was sure he'd been kidnapped. My mom walked in to find me freaking and said "your sister took him for a walk so you could sleep, remember?"

Lol. I was going crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rbrown72707
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:04 AM

Haha!  Were you half asleep? Dreaming? Drunk?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Rbrown72707:

Troll!

Not. That's actually the first time I've been called that...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:04 AM

That's what I'm thinking. It was a really rough pregnancy that I didn't think was ever going to end...and lately I've been having dreams about still being pregnant, and I was still half asleep when I talked to the nurse.

Quoting stargaze281:

uhh that's strange. did you wake up from a dream ???

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:05 AM

In his crib sleeping.

Quoting AdensMommy1107:

....wut?

Where was your child?

StoneColdKiller
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:06 AM
Stress, lack of sleep and I'm sure more can cause this. You need hard core down time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:07 AM

When I talked to the nurse she said if this is still going on come my 6 week follow up to bring it up then because it might be serious ppd. I didn't know if this was normal signs of ppd or not.

Quoting Anonymous:

this... i'd get that checked out...that is not normal.

Quoting Anonymous:

What drugs are you on?

Alejandra10
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Wow no I never had that happen to me I do have to say though when I first had my son I was so tired I went for a nap one afternoon (before you ask where I left my baby hubby had him I guess I just looked so extra tired that he send me for a nap lol) but yeah I took it was like an hour nap omgit felt like forever I seriously like in my dream thought about forgeting to wake up for my son I woke up in such a hurry thinking it was next morning and hubby had left to work trying to find my baby I fell off the bed got up and stumbble witch only lead me to go face first into the door hubby runs asking me if I'm ok what happend his holding the baby all I remeber telling him is you didn't go to work. He is giving me this crazy look and said honey go back to sleep you still need it its only been an hour.yeah hilarious momment I remember like it was yesterday lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bauxite-17
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:07 AM

Residual pregnant brain?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured