Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I know this wont get many replys because it's not a drama post, but Im excited and want to tell somebody lol. So atm I am living with my parents. So is my sister. They told us that they are moving (downsizing) and we are NOT coming with them. We are either going to sink or swim. My dad led us to believe that he was going to let us rent the house that we are currantly in. Got us all sorts of excited over it. Then about a week later he tells us hes selling the house. We were definitely stressing because the most we could afford was maybe a 2 bedroom, for 6 people. Plus she has bad credit and I have almost NO credit. So who would rent to us? Hell I couldnt even get a phone, much less somewhere to live.

They sat us down tonight and told us that the house is ours if we want it, pretty much. They laid out the ground rules, and prices. So for a 4 bed (5 if you count the detached building outside that could be used as a room) 3 bath house, on a little land, right by a lake, out in the country. Bills included, the house will cost us $1200 a month. That split between 3 people?!? I think yes. It is a somewhat older house so there is some upkeep, but its still a very nice house. You honestly can not find a better deal. Average rent in my area is $700-900 for a somewhat small apartment. I feel like I have won the lottery haha.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:17 AM
Replies (11-11):
RMB2011
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:28 AM
Congrats!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN