Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my son is an idiot

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 177 Replies

he walks to school. he's 10. its chicago, it's cold. We have had creepy dudes every so often (like once every few months) try to lure children into their cars. DS was walkign to school yesterday and a woman asked if he wanted a ride. She said she has a son and just dropped him off ( no kid in the car) and HE SAID YES! He got in the car and got a ride home!!! She told him she'd meet him at the corner if he wanted a ride home.

I almost flipped my f'n lid!!! Just because shes a woman doesnt mean she's a friggin saint!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:48 AM
2 moms liked this
I would have slap my son across the room
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this

wow you better go over stranger danger more thoroughly with him. At 10 he should no this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:48 AM
44 moms liked this

Or maybe you are the idiot for letting a 10 yr old walk to school alone in Chicago.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:49 AM
17 moms liked this
Obviously your son isn't mature enough to be walking to school on his own. It's time to find a different way for him to get there. You were lucky this time...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Holllllllly fuck. I would be beating that kids ass. At 10 he should know better than getting in someones car like that! WOW! Talk about stranger danger!

julie515
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this
I would walk him to school.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xanayda
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:50 AM
:( maybe you can walk with him and confront the lady? She could've just been trying to be helpful but i understand your worries.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:51 AM
11 moms liked this

If you are aware of the fact of "creepy dudes" luring children in their cars around where you are living, why in the hell would you let your child walk to school?? You need to have a serious talk about stranger danger!!!!! This whole incident could have ended up MUCH MUCH worse,but I am sure you are aware of that.

SunshineBird
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Stranger danger!!!!!

unusualmom
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Creeper alert!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)