Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How old should girls be able to wear...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
thongs? My aunt let my 12 yo cousin wear them . I won't buy them for my girls . (they are 12&14) ETA: I would buy them if they had to wear something that may show their panty lines for an occasion . They wear jeans& khaki . They don't need no thongs...
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Replies (11-20):
rockin2_manyMOM
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Um. I started wearing them at 14...and my cousin was 11.....so.....whenever pantylines become a problem lol

Thong undies arent going to make a girl show them off. If she is going to show off her thong she would show off her boyshorts, too.
Kylie819
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:24 AM
I have to go buy my 11-year-old a thong this week. Not by choice! She needs it to wear under a costume. She's slightly horrified by the idea so we'll see what happens, lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:25 AM
when my older daughter was lil, she told people that my butt was eating my underwear after she seen me in my thong . I was a look embarrassed lol

Quoting AngelRT:

I would say teenager. 

My daughter actually came walking in my room this weekend (which she knows she is not supposed to do) and I was getting dressed. She seen my butt in my thongs and she busted out laughing! She was like - OMGOSH MOM!!!! What kind of panties are those? So funny, you can see your butt! She was laughing so hard she was crying! hahahahaha Then she said...Can I have some butt tongs? OMG I couldn't stop laughing! 

ETA - she is 7

AmyL3469
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I got some when I got my first job at 15.

EvryDayIsMyBday
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:25 AM
I don't even won't to think about my girls wearing thongs lol but I guess when they get around 16 or so
jcm28
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Married
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:26 AM
She saw, she did not seen you

Quoting Anonymous:

when my older daughter was lil, she told people that my butt was eating my underwear after she seen me in my thong . I was a look embarrassed lol

Quoting AngelRT:

I would say teenager. 

My daughter actually came walking in my room this weekend (which she knows she is not supposed to do) and I was getting dressed. She seen my butt in my thongs and she busted out laughing! She was like - OMGOSH MOM!!!! What kind of panties are those? So funny, you can see your butt! She was laughing so hard she was crying! hahahahaha Then she said...Can I have some butt tongs? OMG I couldn't stop laughing! 

ETA - she is 7

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:26 AM

I started wearing them in college when the boys I worked with were making fun of my panty lines and grabbing my butt. I didn't want people thinking about my underpants or anything related. I would be okay with an older teen wearing them for that reason, but I bet my DH wouldn't. We have boys though.

Ayla-bellesmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Whenever she wants.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:26 AM
my dd is 9 and has some, although we bought them for gymnastics i have noticed them in her dirty laundry more often. Maybe she prefers them? idk
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)