Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How old should girls be able to wear...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
thongs? My aunt let my 12 yo cousin wear them . I won't buy them for my girls . (they are 12&14) ETA: I would buy them if they had to wear something that may show their panty lines for an occasion . They wear jeans& khaki . They don't need no thongs...
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:27 AM
I would say mature enough to understand when it's appropriate to wear them ( no panty lines , light colored pants etc ) , and can buy and pick out age appropriate styles. No lace or rhinestones or peek a boo styles.
AngelRT
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

OMG she was telling people? lol!!!!! I told my daughter not to tell anyone. She walked around saying. Mommy and I have a secret. mommy and I have a secret! lol

Quoting Anonymous:

when my older daughter was lil, she told people that my butt was eating my underwear after she seen me in my thong . I was a look embarrassed lol

Quoting AngelRT:

I would say teenager. 

My daughter actually came walking in my room this weekend (which she knows she is not supposed to do) and I was getting dressed. She seen my butt in my thongs and she busted out laughing! She was like - OMGOSH MOM!!!! What kind of panties are those? So funny, you can see your butt! She was laughing so hard she was crying! hahahahaha Then she said...Can I have some butt tongs? OMG I couldn't stop laughing! 

ETA - she is 7

Bubbie0809
by Dreaded hippie on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I don't know, I am 35 and I still don't think I am old enough. It is probably something my daughter would have to buy for herself, when she is old enough to get herself to the store and pay for it with money she earns. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:29 AM
«yawns» the grammar cop is here...

Quoting Anonymous:

She saw, she did not seen you

Quoting Anonymous:

when my older daughter was lil, she told people that my butt was eating my underwear after she seen me in my thong . I was a look embarrassed lol

Quoting AngelRT:

I would say teenager. 

My daughter actually came walking in my room this weekend (which she knows she is not supposed to do) and I was getting dressed. She seen my butt in my thongs and she busted out laughing! She was like - OMGOSH MOM!!!! What kind of panties are those? So funny, you can see your butt! She was laughing so hard she was crying! hahahahaha Then she said...Can I have some butt tongs? OMG I couldn't stop laughing! 

ETA - she is 7

428pm
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:29 AM

girls shouldnt be wearing them, they are for women.

Megan11587
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:30 AM
I had them around 15
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:30 AM

My girls can buy butt floss once they are old enough to pay for it themselves!

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I guess around 13 , idk why anyone would choose to wear those sooo uncomfortable .

MommaTasha1003
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I dont know... any teens I knew interested in wearing thongs had a sexual reason for it...

Kitschy
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:33 AM

When they buy their own underwear by themselves.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN