Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How old should girls be able to wear...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
thongs? My aunt let my 12 yo cousin wear them . I won't buy them for my girls . (they are 12&14) ETA: I would buy them if they had to wear something that may show their panty lines for an occasion . They wear jeans& khaki . They don't need no thongs...
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Replies (71-80):
surromama
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:03 AM
I started wearing them years ago when I realized none of the other panties lived up to the "no panty line" label. It never had anything to do with trying to be sexy. I don't wear low cut jeans that flash them and neither does my 15yr old daughter. They are just underwear.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
surromama
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:05 AM
I don't understand either.

Quoting AleaKat:

It's panties not a teddy. Lol

I don't see the issue but that just my opinion.

Quoting shivasgirl:

you can get the same look with nylon full briefs, no need for "butt floss"

Quoting AleaKat:

I'd say 15 or 16

It's not always about being "sexy" sometimes it's about slim no panty lines.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstina
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:07 AM
and no way she is wearing a thong with a dress or skirt! she will wear big old granny panies under dresses. i never wear a thong under a dress what happens if your dress flies up when you bend over? i dont want my ehind to showd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:08 AM
What does that mean? What does age have to do with a pair of panties?

Quoting Bubbie0809:

I don't know, I am 35 and I still don't think I am old enough. It is probably something my daughter would have to buy for herself, when she is old enough to get herself to the store and pay for it with money she earns. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:09 AM
Why?

Quoting 428pm:

girls shouldnt be wearing them, they are for women.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:13 AM
1 mom liked this
If a girl is ready to have sex, keeping her in briefs won't stop her.

Quoting MommaTasha1003:

I dont know... any teens I knew interested in wearing thongs had a sexual reason for it...

Bubbie0809
by Dreaded hippie on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:14 AM
They just seem to be unnecessarily sexy. Especially for young girls. Its never been my thing and if it is my daughters thing I won't purchase things that I find too overt

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Bubbie0809:

I don't know, I am 35 and I still don't think I am old enough. It is probably something my daughter would have to buy for herself, when she is old enough to get herself to the store and pay for it with money she earns. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:31 AM
Ok I see how you feel. I just don't feel that way. I wear the no frills basics for panty line issues. Even if I'm not wearing anything to "panty line revealing", lol. I bought them for my daughter at 14. I asked her if she wanted any and she was so happy I brought it up. She doesn't wear anything low cut so they are not visible and neither are panty lines.

Quoting Bubbie0809:

They just seem to be unnecessarily sexy. Especially for young girls. Its never been my thing and if it is my daughters thing I won't purchase things that I find too overt

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Bubbie0809:

rayroe2
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:40 AM
When the can purchase it on their own.
rayroe2
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:42 AM
Really my friends mom let's us try them on at 9....she was a drunk but she was like my second mom.she been through a lot.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)