Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

another 4 years of pure hell and misery,

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Yes its gonna be.... He is the worst president E V E R... no , not being racist, i know thats what your gonna think, he is just NOTHING BUT LIES LIES LIES...

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Replies (41-50):
lilmacmama20
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:48 AM
3 moms liked this
I like Obama. Bush was horrid
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Serenity7
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OBAMA

Luna091306
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Yup. We put up with 8 years of Bush so you can put up with 8 years of Obama. Although, I'm not a huge fan of Obama either. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

This is how we felt when Bush got re-elected.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. 

We dealt with 8 years of Bush, didn't we? Get over it. 

elzingah36
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:50 AM
You are absolutely correct. Unfortunately,me personally...I don't see any type of relief from what we've allowed ourselves as a country to get into. This is Americas karma and IMO,it needs to run it's course. If there's anything left afterwards...then they can try to build something from that.

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Eh. It's whatever. He's no good and neither was the other option. The country was either going to be screwed today or screwed tomorrow. And quite honestly, I'm not confident that anyone can get this country out of this mess any time soon. This is going to be a very long haul getting out of this mess and I'd put money on it getting worse before it gets better.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Luna091306
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:53 AM
3 moms liked this

Bush was a moron. Yes, I would have done things differently. I would have focused on finding Osama Bin Laden instead of taking a detour to Iraq in search of "weapons of mass destruction". He started a never-ending war, a "War on Terror". It really didn't have much to do with retaliation against those involved in 9/11 in the end. I couldn't stand listening to him talk either. He wasn't professional at all. At least Obama is an okay speaker, his speeches don't remind me of stand up.

Quoting Anonymous:

You know I don't understand. Why did you hate him so much? Is it because of the war? I was only 14 when he was re-elected but seriously do you not remember 9/11? Terrorist came here and killed citizens first. I don't understand what would you have done differently?

Quoting Anonymous:

This is how we felt when Bush got re-elected.

Luna091306
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I agree with that. I think as long as we vote Republican or Democrat we are going to continue to have issues. I'm so sick of them all. Ugh.

Quoting elzingah36:

You are absolutely correct. Unfortunately,me personally...I don't see any type of relief from what we've allowed ourselves as a country to get into. This is Americas karma and IMO,it needs to run it's course. If there's anything left afterwards...then they can try to build something from that.

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Eh. It's whatever. He's no good and neither was the other option. The country was either going to be screwed today or screwed tomorrow. And quite honestly, I'm not confident that anyone can get this country out of this mess any time soon. This is going to be a very long haul getting out of this mess and I'd put money on it getting worse before it gets better.

MyGirlsAbbyLiz
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:55 AM
2 moms liked this

have you not heard of george w. bush, richard nixon, ronald reagan?

Quoting Anonymous:

HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

You're a total idiot if you think he is the worst president we ever had

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:55 AM
GET.OVER.IT
dandylynes
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:57 AM
2 moms liked this

He's use less executive orders than the former presidents including his immediate predecessor.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/01/obama-executive-orders-guns.html

Quoting Anonymous:

i agree! He thinks he is the king of the country just making all those eo ...My husbands the same race as him and can't stand him so I do n't think ur being racist at all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)