Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you judge women who have abusive exs?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i want to know the truth so go anon if you want, i had an abusive ex, i had his child, hes not around i left him as soon i could. i used to literally run away from him when he wasnt looking, but he always chased after me and physically brought me back, he made it so i was unable to be near a phone to call the police.

i do not like to tell people this and i get worried when people fnd out because i feel like they are judging me, do you judge women who have been in an abusive relationship?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Replies (101-103):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:33 PM
I wonder. I do not judge.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:38 PM

I've been in an abusive relationship before too. I remember when I was in high school, these guys slipped a roofie in my drink and I ended up on my drive way with missing underwear and shoes. I don't remember what happened but as soon as my boyfriend (at the time) saw me-he beat the shit out of me. As if it was my fault I had been date raped. I barely made it back home, my mom saw me and called the police. He was in jail for a day until his parents had bailed him out... Haven't seen him since then.

Bottom line. I could never judge a woman for being in an abusive relationship because it's not necassarily something you can avoid. It can happen to anyone. 

vinalex0581
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:41 PM

nope.

i was in abusive relationships.......of course more than once with different guys.

of course i was also raped more than one too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN