Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Medicated Abortion? Anyone get one?**update. I did it...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 121 Replies
2 moms liked this

I am 21, and a mom to 2 year old triplet boys. I go to college, and work full time overnights at walmart...
Today I found out I am pregnant, literally have been crying ever since. I have always been against the option of an abortion but my finances are so tight right now, and I would just be a mess. I honestly know if I can go through with this... I don't know what to do....
They said I get an ultra sound, do they really ahve to do that? Can't they just do me the favor and skimp on it, because I think that right there may make me walk out and decide to keep this baby....
Im terrified. Alone. Scared. Embarrased. Dissapointed. Sad. Depressed.
I feel like I should give this baby a life, then just kill off myself for even thinking about doing this...

I want to know what it's like. Kinda what to expect.
I don't blame people for bashing me if they do. I deserve it.

I never made an excuse to why I am doing this, there is no excuse. I know many people are pro life. I'm not doing adoption either, it's abort before 9 weeks or keep the baby. I am doing this for my family. My 3 boys need me more then an embryo does, their the important in this. I need to give them lives before anyone else. My decision is MY decision. I am not single I have been with my boyfriend for 5 months and I wont make an excuse on when I concieved and why wasn't I more careful. Don't you think I beat myself up enough already about that? He knows how much this is killing me and his first thought was termination but now he's trying to talk me into keeping it because he knows that this decision is killing me, but I don't want him to say that just because of me. This is his life to. He has so much medical problems going on and I have so much problems in general. I do know that I will get through this, and I am not okay now but I will be. My appointment is Monday. For the whole birthcontrol people, I don't have health insurance, I can't afford health insurance, This it's self is costing me 490 and I really don't know where I'm going to come up with that kind of money...

So we got home around 1... I felt pretty shitty and tried to sleep and I couldn't. I know I feel horrible about this now but when I think of my children and what they would have to sacerfice then I remember why I did this. I know many don't agree and that's your choice. Doing this was mine. I also got a years worth of birth control pills perscribed because I never wanna go through this again. I know what I did for my family was the right choice for us. That's all that matters... I take the next set of pills tomorrow and then I just have to finish the antibiotics, I am only a little bit crampy right now nothing major, probably more uncomfortable then anything. Thanks to all of those who gave me advice even the ones who were against my decision.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Birthright has resources 1-800-550-4900
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:58 PM
I've had one. They do the ultrasound to see how far along you are. They won't skip it but you have option of not looking.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:02 PM
I've done it. They do the u/s then talk to you mad long. Then you take a pill in the office , then another later. It's like a miscarriage.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Does it hurt? Is it like a miscarriage?

Quoting Anonymous:

I've had one. They do the ultrasound to see how far along you are. They won't skip it but you have option of not looking.

cupomeow
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this

If you really feel this bad about even thinking of having one then do not do it.

Serenity7
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

(((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))

POLinda_zpsc64ae3ab.png
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:07 PM

If I didn't have my three boys to already worry about I wouldn't...

Quoting cupomeow:

If you really feel this bad about even thinking of having one then do not do it.

ATALHEA
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Please consider raising your baby or adoption. From the things you wrote I don't think you really want to abort this baby. Take time to think it over, pray about it and seek some type of pregnancy counseling.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mizzmami
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:08 PM
2 moms liked this
Hang in there hun. My opinion is if you already second guessed yourself about wether or not to go thru with an abortion then you know in your heart what you should or shouldn't do. I went thru the same exact thing with this pregnancy. I've always been prolife but this baby was totally unexpected ( I was on birth control) I have 5 kids already and just couldn't think of bringing another life into my struggles. When I was 12 weeks I had convinced myself to have an abortion and for two weeks I convinced myself of all the reasons I should. Here I am now 6 months pregnant and I thank God every day for bringing certain people into my life when he did. You know in your heart of hearts what you should do. Either way it doesn't matter what any of us think its your life you know your struggles. My prayers to you I hope you find piece in your heart so you make the right decision for you and your family.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:09 PM

They way you are talking I would be worried about you after if you did. Is adoption an option for you at all?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)