Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Real life ghost stories!!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:32 PM
  • 313 Replies
6 moms liked this

Tell yours here. Ill start with one of my own experiences.

When ds was about six months old, i had laid him in his crib for nap time. I was tidying up the house and he had been asleep about an hour when i heard him screaming and crying all of a sudden. Ds was usually a happy baby when he woke from naps, so i rush into his room... Ds is sitting in the middle of his room on the floor!! I was so freaked out, i couldn't imagine how he got out of the crib on his own. I searched him over in case he managed to fall over the side somehow, not a bump or scrape on him. And it never happened again after that. Also just s few months after that he started doing something i felt was a little strange. I would go get him from his room after his nap and he would look at one particular corner in his room (where the rocking chair is) and he would wave and say bye bye. He did that every day for several months, then just stopped.

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
she_walk_softly
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:44 PM

My best friends Dad came to me in a dream and said that it was ok and he doesn't expect everyone to change (everyone was trying to quit smoking) because he died. 

When I was a kid the coat hangers got moved around in my closet, I heard it once and thought I caught my sister.There was nobody in it. My sister got hit on the face more then once while she was sleeping and it would leave lines that would welt.Same house.Spooky.

jaylonsmommy26
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Oh my, u had a violent ghost. Thats not cool! Do u still live there?

Quoting she_walk_softly:

My best friends Dad came to me in a dream and said that it was ok and he doesn't expect everyone to change (everyone was trying to quit smoking) because he died. 

When I was a kid the coat hangers got moved around in my closet, I heard it once and thought I caught my sister.There was nobody in it. My sister got hit on the face more then once while she was sleeping and it would leave lines that would welt.Same house.Spooky.

dallascowboys82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:50 PM
2 moms liked this
This just happen the other day, my dad passed away a month ago.
We keep our bedroom door closed to keep it cool in our room. Suddenly my door open by its self! I swear to god, I saw a arm push my door open!! I seen a hand, all the way to the elbow..I freaked out!
And two days after my dad passed I went to the mall..I saw my dad! I know I did..he was standing there waving at me. I started walking fast towards him..he disappeared in the crowd. I know it was him..I see him roaming my home from time to time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:52 PM
3 moms liked this
I am a empath..so I pick up on things all the time
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh god I love these! Bump!Bump!Bump!

jaylonsmommy26
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

So sorry about your dad passing. Maybe he was letting you know he was ok? My dad had a similar experience with his mom when she passed.

Quoting dallascowboys82:

We keep our bedroom door closed to keep it cool in our room. Suddenly my door open by its self! I swear to god, I saw a arm push my door open!! I seen a hand, all the way to the elbow..I freaked out!
And two days after my dad passed I went to the mall..I saw my dad! I know I did..he was standing there waving at me. I started walking fast towards him..he disappeared in the crowd. I know it was him..I see him roaming my home from time to time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Bump!!!!!
jaylonsmommy26
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:59 PM

Oh wow that must be super cool, and scary!

Quoting Anonymous:

I am a empath..so I pick up on things all the time

she_walk_softly
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:59 PM

No way!  We did not live there long.Its never happened in another house.

Quoting jaylonsmommy26:

Oh my, u had a violent ghost. Thats not cool! Do u still live there?

Quoting she_walk_softly:

dallascowboys82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
He comes to me in my dreams to, I didn't get a chance to say good bye and I have been feeling guilty about it..I think it's his way of letting me know he is okay.
Last night he was in my dreams, I gave him a hug telling him how much I miss him and live him. He hugged me back, and was rubbing my hair like he did when I was a kid.

Quoting jaylonsmommy26:

So sorry about your dad passing. Maybe he was letting you know he was ok? My dad had a similar experience with his mom when she passed.

Quoting dallascowboys82:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)