Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

illuminati, all seeing eye, celebrities, free masonry...?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

what are your opinions and views? been researching it for about a week, dont really know what to believe... cant seem to get it out of my head though. found tons of pics with celebrities all doing the all seeing eye symbol over their eye...

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:34 PM

I know what you mean... connections and everything else start to make sense. I don't classify myself as a conspiracy theory person either, its just when something stares you in the face long enough and you start seeing the connections and all that, it becomes part of your everyday life kinda. You don't overlook stuff because its a little out there and you take on a more "anythings possible" outlook on life.

Its not all bad, which is probably what is sticking with you and why your thinking about it so much.

Quoting Anonymous:

im not a conspiracy theory type of person, but i cant seem to shake this shit, i go to bed thinking about it, wake up thinking about it, its just so weird!

Quoting Anonymous:

I believe some of it... anything is possible. I like to do reading on truth zone as they talk about other stuff too, ancient history and space, banking systems, on the front page they go through the news and grab headlines and link people to what is going on, the members write articles themselves, etc... I got into all this conspiracy stuff 11 years ago, and yes, at first, its all overwhelming like that, what you explained its all up in your head all the time, it gets easier over time.

sithmama
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:35 PM

100% agree.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:36 PM

with?

Quoting sithmama:

100% agree.

ChicagoMimi
by Mimi on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Well I can tell you first hand that they are not. I am affiliated with and am a part of the Masonic organization.

Quoting Anonymous:

not saying they are but a lot of ppl think they are connected, just curious on everyones views!

Quoting ChicagoMimi:

Free Masonary has nothing to do with the Illuminati

mariesmama
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:39 PM

i wannna know if the founding fathers really hid stuff like in the movie?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:40 PM

makes u curious huh? the all seeing eye is on the dollar bill....

Quoting mariesmama:

i wannna know if the founding fathers really hid stuff like in the movie?

sithmama
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Illuminati, Freemasons, celebs being under MK Ultra mind control, all of it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

with?

Quoting sithmama:

100% agree.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Dan Brown has another book coming out. So excited. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Gurl only men can be real Masons and only the higher ups are aware of some of the sh*t that goes on! Just like the Mormons- you are told a lot more once you join or work your way up and many average members are not aware of the origins of or what really goes on in their organization.

Quoting ChicagoMimi:

Well I can tell you first hand that they are not. I am affiliated with and am a part of the Masonic organization.

Quoting Anonymous:

not saying they are but a lot of ppl think they are connected, just curious on everyones views!

Quoting ChicagoMimi:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

This.

Quoting Anonymous:

Gurl only men can be real Masons and only the higher ups are aware of some of the sh*t that goes on! Just like the Mormons- you are told a lot more once you join or work your way up and many average members are not aware of the origins of or what really goes on in their organization.

Quoting ChicagoMimi:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ChicagoMimi:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)