Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so depressed/sad right now... help

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
So I have been battling back and forth with having a baby for so long. Dh doesn't want anymore this he makes known. I however would am aching on the inside.
So last month my bestfriend told me she was pregnant I was very happy for her but still sad.
A week almost 2 later I find out another friend is pregnant. Still happy for her yet sad.
A week ago I found out my youngest sister was pregnant she is 18 I was worried still am of course but happy as I can be for her.
Today my sil tells me she is pregnant., I am happy for her but yet sad.
I have been going back and forth about this with dh for 2 years. I am crying so hard trying not to let anyone hear me right.now.
I keep trying to tell myself it will be OK. It may never be meant for me to have another one. But I am so just sad and depressed.
I am trying to put it in my head that most of them wanted to get in shape. So while they are all getting bigger i will get in even better shape. I want a six pack by June.
I feel bad for wanting to be all sexy while they are all pregnant they will be enjoying it and I guess I am looking forward to enjoying being in the best shape of my life. I am already in good shape, but might as well get in even better shape.
Only.my best friend knows how depressed I am about this. And now you all. Dh knows it bothers me but doesn't know about his brother yet. He will know today. There is more to it but I hate reading extremely ling posts so I wont bore you all. But if someone is in a similar situation I would love to hear from you. TIA
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Bump.... if I change the title to something offensive everyone will.come in
mrsfred07
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:47 PM
I'm sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Sorry. How many kids do you have?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Quoting LyTe684:

Sorry. How many kids do you have?
AngelRT
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:51 PM

:( 

I'm sorry. I wish I had good advice but outside of getting knocked up on purpose some how and claiming its an OOPS, I have nothing. 

JNLmomme09
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:54 PM
When I couldn't get pregnant I felt like you do. I was happy on the outside and on the inside falling apart. I would open up to dh and see if its a topic that can be discussed. I'm in the opposite boat as you where dh wants to have another baby. I do to but have all these mixed feelings about it already. Is it the right time, it's the last time, I'm to young to be fine having babies, do I really want to go all the way back. What if it takes another two years or what if it happens tomorrow. Just talk to dh.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tpaangel8122
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:55 PM

i can feel your pain in a way hun. when i had my son, i went into heart failure and my chance of having another baby went out the window, they pretty much told me not to have any more kids. i was devastated. I went through periods of depression as well. Im great with kids, a great person, why am i being punished with having only one child? i've always wanted 2, the american dream lol, so why me? when girls who don't even want kids get knocked up every other day??? Then i'd go through and think well maybe i was put here cause i do have so much love for children to help ones who do'nt have parents to love them. To this day i go back and forth! and it sucks! i still want more children, right now, its not financially fiasable. but we have talked about adoption. Just keep your head up mama! do you have any kids now?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:56 PM
I have an iud that I have been wanting to get removed for awhile. Dh knows this because it causes pain during intercourse in our favorite position (sorry Tmi)
But I am not willing to do that I want it to be mutual. I want him to want it as well.
my brother who I just met last night brought his 2 month old by. I was in awe over her. Just in baby heaven!

Quoting AngelRT:

:( 

I'm sorry. I wish I had good advice but outside of getting knocked up on purpose some how and claiming its an OOPS, I have nothing. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:57 PM

So sorry.  Get some help for the depression first if you do decide to have a baby though.  My SIL wanted another baby and everyone she knew was having babies but her DH didn't want more.  He didn't want any kids ever and was not happy when they had their first.  So she just went off the pill without telling him.  They have a baby now and her DH is is very happy about it.  Not saying you should do that, just saying that men can sometimes change their minds over time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN