Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone else sleep separate from their spouse?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

he snores, and I'm done. Earplugs don't work. The only thing that would work is smothering him but since that's against the law, I sleep in my kid's room. How about you?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Replies (121-129):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I used to, but now his brother lives in our guest room.  So now I suffer.  I hear you!!!

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:50 AM
I have a coworker who sleeps seperate from his wife. He works late, she works early. One likes it hot, the other cooler.

It works for them and they've been married for like 30 years
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessedmama4
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:51 AM

I do but he works overnight. His days off he usually falls asleep in the living room playing his video games or catching up on his shows on the DVR. 

wildlilacs
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:54 AM
SO usually snores, some nights worse than others, some nights, not at all.
No matter what position he's in.
He will never get checked for sleep apnea, he will never wear the cpap.
I am very sensative to noise. Sometimes the whirling ceiling fan keeps me awake.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:54 AM
I cosleep with baby. He sleeps in the guest room.
LilliesValley
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:55 AM
My hubby snores really bad too, but I wear earplugs and put up with it. I can't sleep without him. I won't even go to bed if he's not ready, there's no point I won't sleep! He did have this snore guard mouth piece that he wore to bed, it was expensive to me $30 and would last about 3 months. It worked though. That was when dd was small and if I wore earplugs I wouldn't have been able to hear her. I also do A LOT of elbowing if he's on his back, because that's when he's at his worst. Sudafed also helped hubby, but those breathe right strips never helped.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:55 AM
When we first got married ( second marriage for both) the wedding night he slept in bed. Every night after he didn't for about nine months. He said he just couldn't get comfortable. Bs! He told me many other excuses over time. He now sleeps with me, we have been married 17 months. Don't know what the deal was.
she_walk_softly
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Half the time we sleep separate .my back hurts, so I move around a lot when I'm trying to sleep and he gets in the way. We have our own rooms. We like snuggling but if I can't get comfortable ill kick him out.

Daveson
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:50 PM
In the living room or downstairs.Most of the time.I try not to sleep in kids room they need their space and I dont want them to get used to it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN