Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone else sleep separate from their spouse?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

he snores, and I'm done. Earplugs don't work. The only thing that would work is smothering him but since that's against the law, I sleep in my kid's room. How about you?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Replies (41-50):
CotterpinDoozer
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Sometimes he sleeps in the recliner if his allergies are bothering him. Also, if I'm having a lupus flare up he gets paranoid about hurting me by accident in his sleep, so he sleeps on the floor on an air mattress.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Yes but sometimes my hubby snores and I throw him out
twinmommy2010
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:24 PM

for now he sleep down stair. He had knee surgery and hurt to much to walk up stairs. 

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Smh. I can't imagine living with that. LOL. My aunt and cousin are the same way. I stayed with them last summer OMG! And just like you said I could hear them two walls over. I don't understand how the sound doesn't wake them up. 

Quoting Anonymous:

This is exactly how I would describe my husband. He is so loud you can hear him 2 walls over.

Quoting moosesmom:

My parents don't. My dad's snoring is ridiculous.

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:26 PM

My hubby will sometimes sleep on our couch because it is more comfortable for him to do so.  He says our mattress bothers his back.  He has been on the couch the last 3 nights, I anticipating him returing to the "marital bed" tonight.... sorry if that is TMI! :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:26 PM
The only time we sleep apart is if one of us are sick. The healthy one will sleep on the couch so the sick one can have as much space and comfort as possible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Imma sofa sleeper I grew up sleeping on the sofa and really now that is why I sleep there its just the most comfy place in the house

Autumn19
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:27 PM
really havnt slept in the same bed in 6yrs since i was pregnant with our first. But it works for us. We tried the other night but he kept stressing over dd. He kept poking her to make sure she was alive smh she is one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CuriousArentYa
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:27 PM

My mom and stepdad have his and her's bedrooms it works great for their marriage. They both get a goodnights rest which makes them happy and they get to decorate how they want!

SweetPea2004
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Mine sleeps on me a lot I could shank him but it is also illegal 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)